Chapter 12

Now that everything was okay between the two of them, Tiffany had taken the time to plan out a beautiful elaborate date. It included a hotel room to end the evening. She had told Dani to dress really nice, and she was as well. Tiffany wore a beautiful black party dress, black heels and some jewelry. She put her twists in a half up, half down style. She spritzed herself down with the sexiest perfume she owned as well.

     Once she was dressed with her face on, she looked herself in the mirror up and down. She looked irresistible. Delicious if she did say so her herself. Dani would love it. Tiffany looked over into the overnight bag she had on the bed. Included in its contents were the edible pasties, and edible panties she'd brought along for the Six Flags trip, but never got to use. The vibrating panties were also going to come into play again tonight, which she would hand over to her herself. The remote was in Tiffany's purse. It was going to be a very good night. Smirking, she looked at her watch. It was almost 7. Time to leave and pickup Dani. She couldn't wait to see how she was dressed. She was sure to be a knockout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Tiffany pulled up in front of Dani's place and parked. Respectfully, she got out her car and came to the door. She rang the bell and patiently waited for her to answer. It felt like a few minutes, then the door opened. Since she was looking down the first thing she saw was a pair of black strappy pumps. Just seeing that alone got Tiffany's pulse racing. She allowed her eyes to slowly travel up Dani's frame to see her wearing the sexiest floor length red dress ever. It clung to her curvy body almost like a second skin. It was a one shoulder number and Dani wore it so well. She had surprisingly pressed her hair out and it was pulled back into a fancy bun. Her makeup matched beautifully and complimented her face. A pair of chandelier earrings dangled from her ears. Oh yes, tonight this girl was gonna be in trouble for sure. Tiffany couldn't wait to have that pretty dress on the floor.

     Tiffany's eyes must have bulged, because then Dani said, "You must like what you see."  

      "No, I love it." Tiffany responded, feeling her expression fill with lust. She managed to snap out of her spell and remember what she had behind her back. She casually strolled past her, turned, pulled them out and handed it to Dani.

     "You know what to do." The lust traveled up to Tiffany's eyes. Dani looked back at Tiffany with amusement, but she accepted the lacy underwear and made her way to the bathroom. Tiffany sat down on Dani's couch and crossed her legs. She felt a smile slowly creep across her face as she wondered what Dani would think about her actually going there again. She waited a few minutes, and pressed the button on the remote in her hand.

      "Tiffany!!! Oh shit....."  Tiffany's smile got bigger. Dani would be repeating that phrase later on. 

      "Keep them on, Danielle." She responded calmly but firmly. Silence. A few minutes later Dani walked back out into the living room and stood in front of Tiffany. Tiffany glanced up at her, still smirking. Dani smirked back, eyebrows raised. 

      "You are terrible. In public though?" 

      "Let's go." Tiffany got up and opened the door for Dani, showing her who was going to be the boss tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The place Tiffany chose was a nice steakhouse spot that was well known in the city. They were seated, and the two of them immediately started perusing the menus. Tiffany picked up the wine list. She felt like splurging tonight and wanted to show Dani how much she could spoil her. However, Dani caught her looking through it and gently took it away. Tiffany gave her a puzzled look. 

     "You don't have to pull out all  the stops Tiff. I'm still having a good time. I'm completely content with maybe two glasses." Tiffany looked her in the eyes and Dani smiled. This wasn't good enough for her. 

     "Nonsense," Tiffany said to her. "I acted like a total asshole and I'm going to make up for that. Tonight you get whatever you want. Now, I'm going to order us our favorite." She flagged down their waitress. 

     "May we have the 2009 white zinfandel please?" She looked up at the waitress with a sly smile. 

     "You sure can, you ready to order as well?" 

     "I am," Dani spoke. Tiffany's smile grew wider. Right now her expression mimicked the Grinch's.

     "I think I'll have the sal—" Dani stopped and abruptly shut her eyes. Tiffany's finger was on the remote, firmly pressing down. She didn't stop.

     "You okay babe?" She asked Dani. Dani opened her eyes and half glared half smirked. 

     "I-I'm fine," She stuttered. "Salmonandasparagusplease," She got out the words before Tiffany could do any more damage.

     "Okay, how 'bout yourself?" The brunette turned towards Tiffany. Tiffany squinted at the menu in mock thought. For a brief moment her eyes flicked up at Dani over the menu. She caught her giving her a half glare half grin. 

      "Porterhouse, medium, baked potato and broccoli." She snapped the menu shut and handed it to the waitress without taking her eyes off Dani. The waitress whisked herself away. 

     "You are absolutely terrible," Dani said to Tiffany narrowing her eyes. Tiffany only gave an evil smirk. 

     "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Oh! You mean this?" Tiffany hit the button on the remote again and Dani jumped and shut her eyes with a yelp. She slowly drew her bottom lip into her mouth.

     "Now every time you feel that tonight, I want you to think of my tongue passing over your clit giving  you that sensation. Understand?" Tiffany was now leaned over the table, her voice above a whisper, eyes intently locked on Dani.

     "Open your eyes, Danielle." Tiffany softly demanded. Dani obliged. 

     "Every time you cum from that bullet, know that your orgasm is mine. Understand?" Dani nodded, her brows knitted.  And then the wine came and so did she.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "I feel like I'm gonna trip any second now," Dani said. The next place they went was a fancy spoken word event. Dani loved poetry and the arts. Tiffany was lucky to be able to score tickets at the last minute so it was perfect. It was a fancy event, with drink service at the tables. The event was being held in a comedy club/cafe type setting but guests were told to dress accordingly. Several artists from the tri state area were on the lineup and then afterwards there would be an amateur hour. She hoped Dani liked it. Right now, Tiffany was guiding Dani towards the building because she had her eyes shut per Tiffany's request. 

     "You're good, I got you." Tiffany said as she guided Dani to the entrance. Her hand casually slipped from her waist and into the slit in Dani's dress to use a finger and take a quick swipe at Dani's pussy, right through her folds. Dani gasped. No one was paying attention to see or hear her. 

     "Tiffany!" 

     Keep walking....okay stop. Open your eyes." Tiffany said as she put her finger in her mouth to taste the honey. Dani did and gasped with joy. She turned to face Tiffany. 

     "You remembered..." Dani's expression was one of joy. This is what Tiffany liked to see, happy Danielle. Not hurt Danielle. She planned to try her best to keep her that way. Danielle sauntered over to Tiffany and slipped her arms around her neck.

     "I love it," she said. 

     "I love you," Tiffany responded. They shared a moment locked in one another's eyes, then a passionate kiss. Tiffany felt her insides flutter. This...was love.