Epilogue.

Dani sauntered up behind Tiffany slowly, sliding through the crystal clear sand to hand her girlfriend a drink. Upon seeing Dani out of the corner of her eye, Tiffany smiled and accepted it from her. But not before carefully watching her sit, so she could revel in her beauty for the billionth time. 

     "That Caribbean sun hits you different, babe." Tiffany said to her and took a sip. Dani gave a flirty smile and sipped from a hollowed out coconut. 

     "Dare I say your skin has also gotten quite almondy as well."

     Tiffany smiled. The relief she felt being under the warm Caribbean sun and in the tropical atmosphere was doing wonders for her spirit. After everything had happened, the two of them had both agreed that it was time to get miles and miles away from home even if it was just briefly.

     Melissa and Lamont understood, and had strings pulled to get the the time off they needed. Dani and Tiffany truly had good friends. They hope it always stayed this way. Even Brianna, as traumatized as she was as well seeing her ex die right before her eyes and her event ruined by two terrible people, told them to go enjoy themselves and agreed that everyone needed a break. She even encouraged the two of them to try the island's "plants" for deeper relaxation. As stressed as Tiffany had been, she was damn sure tempted. 

      As far as Jason, he wasn't dead after all but he was severely injured. He was arrested in the hospital after coming to, and Tiffany couldn't wait to see his ass go on trial. She couldn't wait to testify. His ass wouldn't see the light of day for a very long time. Even the Sgt. had confirmed they had nothing to worry about and that they did absolutely nothing wrong. Even so, she and Dani had discussed the serious possibility of moving. After everything that had happened, everything they'd been through...they couldn't stay there. They just couldn't. A fresh start was what they needed, and that is what they would seek. But for now, Tiffany simply wanted to enjoy looking at Dani's sexy silhouette in the sinking sunlight. Dani caught her and smiled, putting the coconut down. Damn, she looked good in a monokini.

     "You're staring like you need something over here," she purred.

    "I need something over there like I need air for my lungs," Tiffany retorted.

     "Then come get it." Dani got up slowly from the chaise she rested on, and sauntered towards their resort room, but not before giving Tiffany a slow, wet yummy kiss on the lips. Tiffany followed in a daze, happy to be making love to the beautiful soul she loved for the thousandth time, and doing it in paradise at that. She had finally found the soul that so perfectly matched and mirrored her own.