Chapter 17

The next day Tiffany returned to work, refusing to be stuck inside doing nothing, her stubborn ass. Dani was of course concerned but she knew she couldn't stop that fiery woman.

     Little did she know, Dani had plans for her this weekend. Sweet, romantic plans. She couldn't stand to see Tiffany looking such a mess. It was like she was here but she really wasn't. She was on autopilot. Well Dani was gonna put a stop to that. 

     Unbeknownst to her, she'd been plotting all week and found the cutest bed and breakfast by the shore. Water was calming, and that's what Tiffany needed. Something calming. She'd been through some shit, and it needed to be erased out her mind. 

     Unfortunately the place didn't have its own restaurant, just breakfast. But it was just so cute and romantic Dani couldn't pass it up. Besides, they were by the shore. There would be plenty of reasonable little diners and such around. Just a cute private, romantic weekend between the two of them. She had packed one of her favorite pieces of lingerie on Tiffany and she couldn't wait to see her in it again. A simple, sleek, babydoll with matching panties. Her body looked absolutely delicious in it. She also packed a few cute outfits she liked on her, so Tiffany wouldn't have to do any work at all. In her own suitcase she packed her own lingerie and cute sets. When she spoke to the innkeepers on the phone, they agreed to help set up a romantic spread for a couple more dollars. She had so many plans for Tiffany this weekend. She just wanted her to be happy. 

     Dani placed both suitcases by the door and sat down. To top it off, she had a bottle of champagne waiting with two flutes. She planned on popping the cork after Tiffany came through the door. They'd start off their adventure with some bubbly. 

     Not too long after sitting, Tiffany came in looking tired. Her eyes looked a bit distant and Dani could tell she was still shook up from her experience a few days ago. She was glad the bruise around her neck was finally almost gone, an ugly reminder. Tiffany's back was getting better too with less pain now.

     "Good afternoon my love," Dani said to her, smiling. She walked up to her tired girlfriend and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Then she went and popped the champagne, poured and handed a glass to a confused Tiffany.

      "To this being the start of a lovely weekend," she said, clinking glasses with her and sipping. "Because you and I are going away." Tiffany almost choked.

     "Huh?" She said. 

     "Listen," Dani started, taking her glass and setting them both down. She took Tiffany's face in her hands gently. She looked in her eyes. "You went through some shit this week. I can tell it's still in your head. And I can understand, that was traumatic as hell. But I've made plans for us this weekend so you can forget all about it." She planted another kiss on her lips. 

     She saw a small flicker of light behind Tiffany's eyes, and the ghost of a smile on her lips. They parted to ask a question.

     "Where we goin'?" She asked dryly. Dani placed her forehead on hers. Her own soft, fluffy curls fell over Tiffany's face as she caressed it. 

     "A really cute bed and breakfast by the shore." She pulled away so she could capture the look on her face. A huge smile had spread across her face. Just what she wanted to see. 

     "That sounds real nice."

     "So, what I need you to do, is run upstairs, shower and change, and come back down. Your suitcase is right here next to mine, already packed. Your clothes are laid out on the bed. Then we leave in the sedan you see parked outside. I've told the innkeepers we'd be there about 6:30, 7:00 since it's about a 2 1/2 hour drive. I wanted to make sure you didn't have to raise a finger to do anything. I want you to relax." Dani finished.