Chapter 7

The two of them lay in the afterglow of Tiffany making Dani cum a second time. Tiffany laid relaxed with her arm behind her head, other arm outstretched with her hand rubbing Dani's backside, one of Tiffany's favorite parts of her. Dani herself was laying on her stomach, also relaxed and almost falling asleep again. Her last orgasm had taken a lot out of her and she felt it in the pit of her belly. Tiffany never left her unsatisfied. The natural chemistry between them was present.

     "Sometimes after we finish I feel like we each could use a cigarette," Dani smiled. Tiffany shook her head vigorously.

     "No way. I'm so glad I quit." Tiffany furrowed her brow at the thought of ever putting another cigarette to her lips. The last time she tried it felt like death and she quit cold turkey. Dani halfway sat up and stared at Tiffany.

     "You used to smoke?" She asked curiously. Tiffany nodded.

     "Worst decision ever."

      "Then perhaps we can have a glass of wine instead?" Dani asked innocently. Tiffany turned to Dani and smiled.

     "I like your thinking," Tiffany pecked her on the lips and got up out of bed to get them some wine.

     "Dat ass though!!" Dani catcalled after Tiffany.

     "You got nerve!!" Tiffany shouted from the kitchen. Dani was beautifully pear shaped, and was a lot thicker than Tiffany so she really had no business talking. Tiffany returned with two glasses of Zinfandel, which had become their favorite. After handing Dani her glass, she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a vape pen she barely used and handed it to her. Dani took it, looking confused.

     "You wanted to have a smoke right?" Tiffany giggled.

     "How do you use it?" She asked.

     "Push the button and inhale," she instructed.

     Dani did as she was told but she inhaled a little too hard and ended up in a coughing fit.

     "I should have told you not too deep," Tiffany said trying not to laugh.

     "I think I'll stick with the wine," Dani knitted her eyebrows together and handed it back. Tiffany threw it back into the drawer and hopped in beside Dani again, wine in hand. Dani sat straight up, bare breasts jutting out. Just looking at them made Tiffany start to feel wet again. She tore herself away and sipped her wine. Tiffany had something on her mind she wanted to ask but was afraid to. She had to know.

     "Um...how's you and Jamal...?" Tiffany asked. She saw Dani visibly stiffen at the subject. Bad move.

     "Haven't heard from him in a week," Dani said looking down. Tiffany could see the hurt in her eyes. A week? How could anybody neglect a beautiful creature such as her? Was Jamal blind? How could he not see what he had in front of him? This is why Tiffany felt the way she did. She saw how much of a queen Dani was. Fed off of her elegance. Adored her classiness. Admired her beauty. She just could not fathom how anybody could want to hurt a beautiful creature such as this one in front of her.

     "And you know what, it's so stupid. Because it's not hard to make a phone call. His fingers function fine. I guess his brain does not." Dani downed her wine after the last sentence. Hurt was all over her face and frustration showed in her crossed arms. And then Tiffany saw it. A single tear cascaded from her eye down her smooth cheek. Immediately Tiffany half lunged across the bed to wipe it away before it fell. She then cupped Dani's face.

     "Hey. Look at me." Tiffany pleaded. Dani shifted her eyes to meet hers.

     "If he's causing that much grief, maybe it's time to rethink things, huh?" Tiffany said with sincerity. And it's not because I want you, she added in her head. But then, why could Tiffany not take her own advice?