Chapter 21

The two of them awoke the next morning still basking in the glow of love. They'd fallen asleep naked and facing one another. Waking up seeing one another's faces made them both feel warm and fuzzy inside. Tiffany sat up and stretched.

     "Do we really have to leave this side of paradise?" Tiffany croaked, her eyes scanning the dimly lit room as early morning sunlight fought hard to peek between the blinds. The aftermath of last night was scattered about the room.

     "I'm afraid so, Love." Dani sat up and wrapped her arms around Tiffany from behind, her hands ending up perfectly on her breasts. Tiffany smirked

     "You think you slick huh?"

     "Whatever do you mean?" Dani asked coyly, her fingers playing over Tiffany's nipples. Tiffany groaned and bit her lip.

     "Keep playing, we'll be using late checkout," Tiffany said through gritted teeth. Dani didn't stop what she was doing. Her fingers twisted, pinched, and rubbed Tiffany's hardened chocolate buds. Tiffany released her hitched breath, feeling wetness seep into her pussy. "Fuck it," she said and turned to pounce on Dani, and they made love once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After a few unexpected rounds they managed to keep their hands off one another long enough to shower and get dressed. After they were finally dressed they carefully packed up their things, making sure they had what they came with, and what they brought and won. The two of them looked around the room carefully, then left and shut the door behind them.

     About halfway down the hall Tiffany stopped and gasped. Dani turned to her curiously, her expression asking what was the matter.

     "Gimme they keys, I forgot my sunglasses." Tiffany asked. Dani's face changed into a look that said "seriously?" 

     "Babe, please...they're my favorite." Dani chuckled and shook her head as she handed them over. Tiffany took them and went jogging back towards the room.

     She made quick work of what she was supposed to do, racing in to grab her sunglasses and racing back out, almost running smack into Aisha.

     "Whoa, where you running off to so fast, babygirl?" Aisha cornered Tiffany by leaning her palm against the wall behind her. For some strange reason, this girl was giving Tiffany an uneasy feeling. She needed to make her exit.

     "We're checking out. Excuse me." Tiffany tried moving forward. Aisha blocked her.

     "Not until I holla at you first though, right?" She asked, giving Tiffany an intense gaze into her eyes.

     "I don't think you and I have anything to talk about."

     "Oh really? We not gonna talk about how you playing coy and hard to get?"

     "Excuse me?"

     "I know you felt me staring you down at breakfast yesterday lil mama," Aisha closed in, licking her lips.

     "Yeah, and if you noticed, I ignored you because my girlfriend was right next to me." Tiffany tried again to leave, but couldn't.

     "Please. Can't no femme do what a stud can." Aisha tried giving Tiffany the weakest line she'd ever heard and she wasn't buying it. Aisha continued. "Now who's gonna know unless you go and say something?"

     Tiffany suddenly felt very disgusted. All she wanted to do was get away from this girl but she was being super crafty. "You can quit while you're ahead. Thank you." She tried one more time and was blocked again. A look of slight aggression crossed Aisha's face and she became very serious.