Chapter 4

The following weekday, Tiffany skipped into work happy as a clam. She found she could tolerate the customers a little better today and they weren't as  annoying. It was like nothing could bring her down.

     Occasionally she would sneak a few glances down at the beautiful angel who had pleasured her. Dani was usually normal and cheerful anyway but today the girl was radiating. Tiffany couldn't remember the last time she saw her smile this much. Just then Dani caught Tiffany looking. She quickly looked away and then slowly turned back, grinning ear to ear. Dani winked at her. Tiffany turned away again, giggling like a schoolgirl.

     Just then a commuter walked up to Tiffany's counter. As Tiffany printed out their weekly pass, she heard her phone vibrate next to her. She completed the sale and looked at her phone.

       Dani: Keep looking at me all cute like that and you'll end up cumming on my face again.

     Tiffany slammed the phone facedown blushing as red as a tomato. Her cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. If Dani wasn't careful, she'd be doing the same to her.

     "What's with all the cheese?" A voice close to her snapped Tiffany from her thoughts. Lamont was standing by her with a puzzled expression.

     "What, I can't just be happy?" Tiffany said in defense.

     "That's a whole lotta cheese for you to just be happy. You better have told me you won the lottery or something at least." He prodded. Tiffany shook her head.

     "Nope." But it sure as hell feels like it.

     Lamont looked at Tiffany sideways with a sarcastic smirk. "Mmmmmhmmmm...." he said walking off. Tiffany released the breath she'd been holding and looked over to Danielle who was serving a customer at the moment m. Tiffany looked at the clock on the wall. 12:30. She put her sign up and walked over to Danielle's booth. She was giving her customer change once Tiffany reached her. Dani looked up at Tiffany with an innocent, happy expression.

     "How bout lunch?" Tiffany asked her. Dani grinned big, that thousand watt smile of hers. She was truly beautiful.

     "Shake Shack? Please?" Dani pleaded, that cute expression still on her face. Tiffany sighed with a smile.

     "You are killing my diet. Come on." She reached her hand out to Dani to help her up and they left together for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The two of them had just finished their very filling meals and sat holding hands across the table. Tiffany stroked her thumb across Dani's knuckles. She gazed up at Dani casually who was popping a fry into her mouth.

     "Did you enjoy your lunch?" Tiffany asked.

     "I did, thank you. You gotta try this milkshake here though, it's crazy good."

     "Well if it's so good, I don't see any boys coming." Tiffany made a gesture of scanning around the restaurant. Dani giggled at the joke.

     "Hold on, I'll spoon some out. The good stuff is at the bottom." Danielle popped the lid open as Tiffany turned to look at the rest of the lunch crowd pouring in. It was a mixture of folks; businessmen, women with babies, teens, college kids. This spot was always popping at lunchtime during the week. One of the toddlers began to have a fit in the line. Just as Tiffany was about to turn her head to avoid seeing an ass whooping, Danielle spoke up.