Chapter 13

After the spoken word show, Dani got excited and went to go chat with some of her favorite performers. It felt great to Tiffany seeing Dani so happy. She was totally in her element, and she loved it. All the while, Tiffany was using the remote on her of course. She saw Dani's hands trembling from where she stood and how she was trying to keep them under control. She kept smoothing them on that sexy dress. At one point she pulled out her phone to exchange numbers and such and she saw Dani shudder and blame it on getting a sudden chill. Tiffany smirked. Checkmate.

     After Dani was finished, they left to their hotel. She'd chosen The W because it suited both their tastes. There would be plenty of time to do cute bed and breakfasts in the future. Right now, it was time to be extra because Dani deserved it. 

     At the present time, Tiffany was relaxed on the king sized bed in their suite, in her bra and panty set. It had been a power struggle between the two of them, the both of them wanting the power for the evening. At the moment, Dani had it, and was changing into something sexy she'd brought along herself. 

     Tiffany had already taken control when they'd first hit the room. They'd crashed into the room with lips connected, as always. Tiffany held Dani's wrists above her head with one hand and pinned her to the wall. She kissed her deep and passionately and Dani returned it. Tiffany's other hand trailed down Dani's side, caressing her curves. Her beautiful, beautiful curves. Tiffany reached up and began peeling the top of Dani's dress down, still kissing. She whimpered as Tiffany palmed her breast and slowly rubbed the top of one nipple with her thumb. 

     "Peel it off," Tiffany whispered as her mouth found her way down to replace her hand. She began suckling like a newborn. Dani did as she was told, peeling off her dress but finding it hard to concentrate. Her breathing was labored and short, eyes were on the ceiling. Tiffany switched breasts and looked Dani directly in the eyes. Her thumb went to Dani's opposite wet nipple, stark deep chocolate against her mocha skin,  increased the sensation and hardened it further. A short, deep moan came from her throat. 

     "Oh yeah?" Tiffany whispered again. Her tongue circled Dani's chocolate areola and used the tip to play with the end of Dani's nipple ever so slightly. Dani whimpered again, which turned into louder moans as Tiffany suddenly enclosed her mouth around it and sucked, while at the same time still flicking it with her tongue and using her thumb to flick the other. They were both hard as diamonds. 

     "Tiffany...." Dani whispered hoarsely. The dress was crumpled around Dani's feet. She was left in nothing but her panties and heels. Suddenly Tiffany stopped, and blew gently on both nipples. Dani drew her breath in sharply. Her hand traveled down, to Dani's center. She found her clit and took it between her thumb and forefinger and very gently rolled it between them. Dani let out a sharp cry which cut the air and right away she began overflowing. Tiffany lost count of what orgasm that was. Like always, she took a quick swipe to sample her flavor and Dani yelped, trembling.

     She pulled back and looked Dani right in her eyes. Dani was breathing hard, eyes looking tired. Tiffany bit her lip. 

     "You look fucking delicious," lust was dripping from her voice. "I fully intend on eating you up like a Thanksgiving meal. Over and fucking over." Dani managed a naughty smile to match Tiffany's.

     "But," she said. "Before you do, it's my turn."