Chapter 19

The water by the shore smelled salty and refreshing, mixed in with the scents of all types of fatty boardwalk treats. Tiffany inhaled deeply and opened her eyes, taking in the scenery around her. It was a few hours later and the two of them had just stepped out the car and were looking at all the goodies the boardwalk had to offer.

     "Babe, I know you wanted me to relax and all that, but you know I'm like a big ass kid." She turned to her beaming girlfriend, who beamed back. Her kinky coils shined in the bright sunlight.

     "This is your weekend, love.  Whatever you wanna do, we can do it." Dani answered.

     "I honestly don't know where to begin, rides or food," Tiffany looked like an excited toddler with an array of toys in front of her.

     "How about you start with rides since you just had breakfast a few hours ago?" Dani suggested. Tiffany pointed.

     "Good idea, let's go!" With that, Tiffany went running towards the boardwalk, leaving poor Dani to catch up.

     The first ride Tiffany ran up to was bumper cars. She turned to Dani. "I wanna start light," she said smirking.

     "Oh yeah? Does that mean we're going to get on the crazy shit too?" Dani asked, still smiling.

     "You better believe it," Tiffany said and walked towards the end of the line where a bunch of families, teens, and adults were waiting. She'd gotten over her intense fear of thrill rides since Six Flags and getting on El Matador. She felt broken in. Dani just shook her head and giggled. Once it was their turn, Tiffany ran towards a sparkly red car and motioned for Dani to join her. They buckled their seatbelts and waited.

     After the operator announced the safety rules, they were off. Tiffany was the one driving and she knew how competitive she could be. She was hoping she wouldn't end up making some little kid cry. Too late for that, because the next thing she knew she was hitting some suburban mom and her kid, and immediately the kid started crying. Tiffany couldn't help herself and she began cracking up.

     Dani was letting Tiffany have all the control, giggling at all the fun they were having. Suddenly they were bumped from behind by a douchey looking older guy with a baseball cap and his bimbo girlfriend. They sped away quickly, but Tiffany wasn't letting that go easy. She snuck up right behind them and hit them hard, causing the bimbo to squeal. Tiffany let out a peal of laughter. She was enjoying this way too much. One gawky looking teenager hit them accidentally, and Tiffany immediately went after him, but before she could get him good, the ride was over.

     A look of disappointment crossed Tiffany's face and Dani caught it.  "Slow down Killer, you traumatized enough people here," Dani joked.

     "Not enough though,"  She helped Dani out of the bumper car and they moved on.  Tiffany walked hand in hand with her through the rides, seeking out her the next ride she wanted to hop on. She had a cast iron stomach and so did Dani and she was ready for all the crazy rides. Time to turn it up a notch. Just a bit. She pointed straight ahead.

     "That," she said. Her next conquest would be the pirate ship, a classic. Dani looked at her.

     "Well that was a quick jump, from level 1 to 25," she laughed.

     "This is actually one of my favorites, I can't not do it," Tiffany said as she joined the line. She felt the familiar feeling of her hands getting clammy as she anticipated getting being upside down in midair, and that's exactly what happened 10 minutes later. The boat swung one way then another,  back and forth. Before they knew it, Tiffany, Dani, and everyone else was upside down and screaming. Several people's change, phones, and wallets fell from the upside down vessel down onto the platform and steps. Tiffany got a glance at the ride operator from above, who was snickering to himself.