XV

About an hour later, a small blonde opens his eyes from a deep sleep. He looks around not feeling familiar with where he is, a moment of subtle panic, only to finally realize he's in his own room. Looking around more, he sees a handsome brunette laying next to him. A secure arm wrapping around the smaller's waist as the bigger feels a movement away from him. Leaning closer to the other, the blonde places a soft kiss on the other's forehead. Smiling afterwards loving everything in this small little moment.

"Jungkook~ah, we need to get up and eat some food. Please wake up," he whispers lightly. The other's face slightly scrunches up from being awaken. But soon softens upon deciding to open his eyes. Jungkook smiles and holds Jimin even closer.

"You were too cute to disturb earlier. Also... Jimin... I don't enjoy how much you weigh. You are way too light," Jungkook stares at his lover with concern in his eyes while each word leaves his mouth. Jimin slightly frowns and looks away. His weight was always concerning, especially since he was always compared to girls. To him, a skiny waist was the goal. Something tiny to please other men. In the rare times he was aloud out and about, comments were always made about his shape too.

Women and girls always knew that their prince was very feminine and would make fun of his weak flaws of that. Taehyung would always help him out when feeling low, but it wouldn't always help. "Baby, look at me," hands softly tilt Jimin's head towards the owner of them. "You are beautiful. Your mother said somethings about getting hate, but you are the most ethereal person I know. So please, will you eat more and get to a healthier weight? I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Jimin's frown softens a little, but he knew what his lover meant. His weight was unhealthy for a male, but being gay with only straight males near him... he wanted to try and please them with a more feminine look. Some were pleased by his looks, but way out of his age comfort. None of this was fun. Especially on top of his training. This all strained his body, and he sometimes would pass out from lack of nutrients and pure exhaustion. But, to this day, he doesn't want to displease anyone. And for kingdoms to have a sam sex ruling, it's scary.

"Jungkook, what if your people don't like me not being a female?" The winter user's voice was quiet and laced with fear. All he wants is to be accept and loved for the way he is, but no one will appreciate that. "What if we get hate because I'm not feminine enough? I don't want you at risk too. I can take i-"

Lips softly touch Jimin's to quiet him. "I love you. You're mine now and I will fall with you. I'll be with you till the end and will endure everything. Pain and pleasure. Now let's go eat, your weight is not healthy for you and the training you put yourself through."

~~~~~~~

The meal was filled with chatter and laughs. The head chef even came out to meet the soon to be queen. Seokjin was very welcoming, and his laugh was a nice ice breaker. Jimin was pleased to meet someone out going, yet respectful of the fact he wasn't himself. And Jungkook was just happy to see his head chef befriend his lover.

Seokjin was like a mother friend for the king after his parents past. So seeing someone close to him also be his soon to be, was nice.

"Jimin, shall we head back up? My work is done and I did promise cuddles," Jungkook simply asks while nodding at his maids that he was done with eating. Jimin on the other hand was excited after hearing the question.  His love for cuddling the other will never leave, and he was done eating too.

"I would love to."

Short chapter because I wanted some more cute, but I want spicy too.