X

Anxiety was racing through the two males sitting in a room together, waiting for a woman to come in. It was their time to make a choice of their own, it just needed to be approved... Which was scary. There hasn't been much of an out of the land marriage for either men. Most of them have stayed within their land of users and only going to the others for alliances. Plus, both men have been highly watched their entire lives. One of them leaving their home land is absolutely terrifying.

"Good afternoon, King Jeon," a woman says while entering the room. One of them instantly stands up and bows to show his respect. "Jimin, you're here too. I didn't think this was planned with both of you." There really wasn't a plan... It's more of an impulsive decision. Something the two men decided on this morning, shortly before coming here.

"We really don't have a plan, but we would love to ask for a blessing," Jimin says before his anxiety of his mom being here fully kicks in. Jungkook opens his mouth in shock while the queen looks amused. She would never expect her son to actually ask, but she's not surprised he did. Her son was a weird one to predict. He could either completely shut down or be a brick wall no one can take down. Typically, when he has someone to trust with him, he's a brick.

That reassured the queen. Seeing her son very close to the king... it was calming and made her trust that her son is in good hands. Especially since it took a longer time for Jimin to trust people than her. He must meet anyone a few times before any of his trust goes to them. His heart is extremely kind, and he helps anyone who needs help of any kind. It's just that he won't open up until he's completely comfortable. The queen won't trust anyone until Jimin does after finding that out about him. She just found this out a few years prior. It was when the prince's friend met her and said something that queen had no idea about.

With a calming sigh, the queen sits down to think. She was kind of joking, kind of not, about these two getting together. Plus, she would never expect her son to actually be willing to go with a king. "King Jeon Jungkook, you won my son's trust faster than his best friend did. That is the fastest yet. So, I shall trust you too. His instinct is a lot better than mine... But," she stops talking to catch both of the boys' attention," you hurt him in any way, shape, or form, you will be hunted down. He is my only heir to the throne and a special being on top of that." Both of them gulp. Jimin didn't think his mom would be this serious about him getting married, and Jungkook is now terrified.

"I will give you two my blessings. Like I said, King Jeon, you gained his trust faster than Taehyung. You are very special to him."

~~~~~~~

With the wonderful news of Queen Park's blessing, both of the men left the queen's office quickly to head back to one of their rooms. Jimin's was closer, so that's where they went. They could be found now laying in bed, with more casual clothing and enjoying each other's presence.

Jimin was giggling a lot, while Jungkook was leaving soft, ticklish kisses all over his lover's face. They were very happy to be enjoying each other. Something soft like this between the two just adding more to their burning passion. It made them both realize that what they feel isn't just a lust. They both really did love each other. It was like love at first sight was real for them, and they just had to trial and error it. To see if everything was real and not a weird dream.

"Jimin, how were you so hidden for so long?" Jungkook suddenly asks, his kisses stopping with the question. Jimin frowns from the action no longer happening but then realizes why. "Sorry, cutie, I just wanted to know."

Jimin nods and then adjusts how he is lying. Now he is lying on his side, an arm propping up his head. "My mother didn't want outsiders to know about my magic. So, years were spent locked up in this castle. Well, until I was about fifteen. Then she let me go out to the library for once. That's when our own people were allowed to know our little secret. They knew I lived, but nothing else. My looks, character, my magic. Was I snow, ice, or water? So I've really only been known to my people for about seven years." The prince reaches out his hands traces the king's face. "I was a secret due to safety reasons. Remember when you found out? My mom was panicking a lot about that."

Jungkook nods while he takes in everything. His fiance was an interesting book to him. It would take reading the small winter user over and over again to finally get a grasp. But the king himself was one in the same. A fall user that was trained to be a weapon of sorts. He believed that they were the same but built from different motives. One as an amazing support for the people but himself... The other is a strong leader of great power, but to always be expected to have his magic solve the fighting.

The expectations of them both, it's already scary to them. They would be expected to do so much. Neither of them would be able to fulfill the needs of all the people. Yet it's something that the two will need to learn to solve. If this is really what they want... the consequences will be something they handle themselves. No ifs, ands, or buts.

"Jungkook, have you thought of how I will be handled in your kingdom?" Jimin asks to continue their talking. His response really wasn't one much to build off besides asking more questions. The king did not really want to make the other uncomfortable.

The fall user just frowns upon hearing the question. He hasn't really because there isn't much he can do. "I was thinking maybe just thin clothes for you, and then the windows cracked... but I do know that will still not be enough. I'm fine here because of our cold nights. You, on the other hand, only get warm for bathes or when the sun is out with no clouds. Jimin, I really do love you... but your survival needs are hard." The prince giggles. He really wasn't that hard to handle. He knows how to live in the other castle, he just wants his lover to solve it out.

It was rather simple, Jungkook already picking up, but he really just needs somewhere dark with a nice breeze. That way, the sun can't bake and make the area warm. During warmer times, he can just stay out of the sun and cast a snow cloud above himself. It would be weird, but he wouldn't get dizzy that way. Which was really nice. His healing magic also does wonders. He could just cast a spell to help prolong his good health for a few hours. Just enough to enjoy the outside world.

"If I just stay inside, I will be cool enough. Also, I already wear thin clothing here, and your guards don't need to see me wearing less. If there is wind users, a nice breezy spell in random places would be amazing. Wind is such a quick cooler," the winter user smiles while talking. All of this was planned just in case he was to enter a new land. The winter users have always faced this problem, too. It goes as far back as to the time when peace was a number one thing. But then there was power driven beings. Causing the land to divide into four parts.

Jungkook turns to Jimin and slightly frowns. "How long were you going to wait to tell me you already know how to live in my castle?"

"Until either you found a plan or the end of next week. Which ever came first," the prince simply replies. He knew all along, just wanted some fun. "Actually, when will we be leaving?"