XXV

The flames were starting to engulf the outside wall of the castle. All guards were now on duty and split into groups of three. Anyone who is here for the party was now moved into the meeting hall with a group of six guards. Including one of Jimin's guards from his kingdom. Jungkook's trust for Jimin's guards is strong. Those men proved to him he could trust them just by his visit to Jimin's kingdom. None of them tried to follow him, none of them tried to ask questions, and one of his gaurds was dating his without him even knowing.

The rulers were running as fast as they could to go to the scene. The screams were no longer a thing as all of the higher-ups were in a safe place with some of the best gaurds out there, but now there was a panic for the civilians. Are their people also in danger, or was this just a direct attack on them? A warning of sorts? The closer they were approaching, the more Jimin felt the heat. He knew that he wouldn't be able to stay long near the fire without getting sick, but he knew his people are now his first priority. He's meant to be their main healer.

The flames luckily were only engulfing the wall, but many people were using their magic to help contain it. No one here was a water user, so the wind users were trying to use channels to move the water. Which was working amazingly, but Jimin knew he was going to help knock it out faster. This whole time, while they ran, he was channeling a snowstorm in his palm. It was growing stronger by the second, and he was pushing the time he had to keep it contained. But once outside, he releases it. Everyone in awe for as they haven't seen Jimin's magic since his very, very small showing of it upon his arrival here. Not even the gaurds.

"Jimin, I never knew that it was this strong. This is so impressive," Jungkook says while staring in awe. He was star-struck for a moment before being brought back into reality. He needs to check on his people. Jimin quickly stops the storm to let the gaurds that will accompany them and Jungkook through. Once everyone is through, he follows himself and throws small snow flurries over the gaurds that have been injured from the accident. This will help the burns and ease the pain until they can be properly seen.

Running through the town, no one has been injured. All of their people are safe, but on high alert. Who would do this? And how did they get past the guards? The only solution is that someone who has a peace treaty or an alliance with the Spints and their kingdom was able to squeeze by. So now there was an investigation to launch. Luckily, the gaurds have already caught the person who placed this fire bomb. It was a fire user wearing traditional fire clothing, which limits it to two kingdoms. Only kingdoms with an alliance or treaty can cross his borders right now.

"Jimin, once we find out who set this off, there will be war. Whether it be us who initiate, or them. They can come after me all they want to, but my people... you... that's where they cross a line. Guards, take formation," the guards form around them, but Jimin is still. He feels like the world is crashing down on him. He feels nauseous and dizzy. The world is now spinning as the ground seems closer. "Jimin!"

~~~~~~~

The sun light seeping through the curtains fall onto Jimin's face. Waking up from the light, he let's out a groan. His head is pounding, and he feels cold. Not the normal, his hands feel cold from his powers. His whole body is freezing. Goosebumps crawl all over his body as he glances around. The room is the infirmary. Why is he here? Why does he feel cold? Where is Jungkook?

They were in the city checking on the people. When the cost was clear... everything went blank.

A nurse walks in and greets Jimin. His vitals getting checked before she excuses herself to go get the doctor. A few seconds past before a woman with black hair and bangs come in. Her accent is different from the others. Her name was Minnie, her and Jimin have talked quite a few times before in the past. She had so many questions when it came to his magic, while he wanted her to explain some things about medicine that he didn't understand. The doctor was from a different land completely. Their language being her second language. If it wasn't for her accent, no one could tell by how well she spoke.

"Queen Jeon, have you been stressed out?" Her voice is stern while looking at the queen. He has been stressed out, but he never thought it was much. But, the thought of war was eating him up more and more every day. He nods while looking up at Minnie. "I think you had a severe panic attack. Have you ever experienced anxiety in the past?"

"I used to take some herbs to help with it when I was younger."

"My queen, I'm going to have you take them again. If you're comfortable with it," she glances over to look for approval. Jimin nods slightly, "Okay. My nurse, Yuqi, will have them prepared for you at breakfast. I trust you to know when to take yourself off of them. Excuse my informality, but Jimin... please watch your stress. I know my herbs and medicine better than you, but you know how to tell what's wrong with someone's body better than me. Watch out for your own." Jimin sighs and nods again. He doesn't like taking things to help regulate his body. It reminds him of his teen years and stressing out to please his mother.

"Also, watch over Jungkook. He's very worried about anything happening to you. You passing out, almost sent him over. Anyways, you're clear to go," and with that, the two go their own ways. Jimin walks out of the room and is immediately met with the sight of his lover. The man is sleeping in a waiting chair. There's tears stains on his face, and his eyebrows are furrowed together. The sight made Jimin's heart hurt a little, seeing the pain he also inflicted onto the other.

But he continues to walk over and places a small kiss on the side of Jungkook's face. The king scrunching his face, waking up to an unknown presence. His eyes opening to his very own queen. With a gasp, his arms are thrown around the smaller. He pulls them into a hug so tight, the queen starts to struggle to breathe, and he tucks his head into the other's neck. After a second, the king loosens up the hold so Jimin can breathe.

They stay standing like this for a while. A few tears escaping Jungkook's eyes from the worry that was slowly leaving his body. Slowly moving apart, Jimin brings his hands to his king's face, sadness starting to enter himself. He starts to frown while speaking, "I am so sorry for making you worried like that. I wasn't watching my own stress and now look what I've - "

Jungkook takes his own hands and brings their faces together. Their lips crashing together for something that was meant to be soft, but the tears he felt falling from his smaller lover made him change his mind. He wanted them to forget everything that has happened for a moment. Take the stress off of their shoulders, just for one night. Their wedding night was meant to be that night, but it led to their current issues.

"Jeon Jimin, please stop with whatever this blaming yourself thing is. I love you so much that I would rather die a thousand deaths than live a day without you," one of Jungkook's hands moves to trace his thumb over the other's cheek. He takes his pause as a chance to look into the other's eyes, "So please, let me help us through this. I want us to forget about the world around us and enjoy some time where it's just us. I want you to forget about all of your worries and only think about me... us. No war, no babies, no royalty duties. Stress free for both of us."

"Jungkook, you wo -"

"I love you, but I really need you to just agree with me."