IV

In the middle of garden full of many vibrant colors, Jimin was waiting for his friend to come and visit him. A letter was sent out after what the small male was told in his mother's office. Today he was in a need to vent and it's been while since he was able to. His mother knew he was upset too, this gave him the ability to have proper time to spend with someone that wasn't tied to the castle by much. Plus he knows this friend won't tell anyone about what he has to say.

Only after a few minutes of waiting, Taehyung was approaching Jimin with a guard following shortly behind him. Jimin peaks behind his friend to see which guard before anyt greetings. He's been keeping track of the relationship Taehyung was keeping with one of his main guards. It was starting to get intriguing when Jimin would leave for a second and see those two always talking. He was starting to make some predictions because Taehyung has never talked to his other two guards.

"I'm glad I decided to show up early. This meant less time for you to think by yourself," Taehyung says before embracing Jimin in a tight hug. He knew his friend was going to have a rough time venting. That ment he was bringing his A game of caring for the smaller one. "Now start so you can get it all out of your system and no longer think to yourself. I also want to hear everything from start to finish."

With that, Jimin instantly starts his venting. "First, my mom wants me to look presentable for a king who she didn't even describe and didn't tell when he will be here. How am I meant to be presentable when I have no clue when he is going to show up?! She told me he was going to be here for information, but who the hell comes to our kingdom for just information. Taehyung, all we have here is ice and water users. Plus some really smart people. What information are they going to get from us that isn't in everyone else's library?" He takes a small breathe before continuing. 

"That's not even all! In a few months I'm meant to become king because my mom is a dumbass and dried herself out of magic. I am upset about that, but she always makes sure to never over do herself and watches me like a hawk to make sure I don't over do that myself. It's completely stressing me out that I have to take that position soon because my lessons are slower than other princes. Most of them would of already finished classes by now. My mom thought it would be smart to add extra lessons and slow my main ones down. She said it would be better for me in the future because of this amazing magic I hold. Instead of just healing or damage, I can do both! Plus I can make it a constant winter if I really wanted to!" Jimin looks at Taehyung who was sitting there nodding his head. 

"Taehyung, how am I meant to be fine with my mom ending her life of magic? I am very sad, but I was told that ruling would be something I would do in a few years. This angers me while I should be sad. She looked upset when I left angry last night.... I want to apologize... I don't want to." Jimin's friend smiles at him while thinking of what to say. It takes him a bit, but some words finally come to mind. They were jumbled together, but after a while he finds a way to use them.

He grabs Jimin hand and looks him in the eye. "You don't need to apologize now. She knows that you're mad and need time to cool down. Now for that king, just keep up the usual you. Every time we hang out at the library, you always look like you're dressed to impress. I know that's what is casual for you, but it's not for most. Also why are you meant to look nice for this king?"

Taehyung may of had no real intentions behind his question, but that changed Jimin's whole mood quickly. The angry small male now has a small blush that was creeping up to his face while he was silent. After he left his mother's office last night, one of the guards informed him that there was speculations that this king wasn't interested at all in princesses... but more in princes. Which did fall in his favor a little. His only role model was his female mother, and he knows damn well his favorite guards aren't straight.

Jimin has always been into men too, Taehyung and his mother knew that. But this was really different for him. When a king around his age or one looking for queen would come to visit, they were as straight as a pole. That meant Jimin didn't have to really impress anyone. His mother really didn't want him to be uncomfortable trying to get with someone who was straight or with a princess who would want someone very dominant personality.

It took his friend quiet some time before he noticed the silence that  fell upon them and the blush the smaller man had. "There's a rumor about him isn't there?" He asks after noticing everything. Jimin slightly nods his head. His best friend waves his hand to signal the other to continue.

"Taehyung, last night Bambam said his boyfriend Yugyeom works for this king. This king's name is Jeon something. But Bambam's boyfriend said Jeon has rejected one too many princesses that there is a chance he is gay. Also I guess this king has been caught checking out 'cute guys'. What am I meant to do?" Jimin's blush went away while he spoke, but now he was becoming stressed. He definitely wasn't going to be considered cute by a prince who has rejected a lot of very beautiful girls.

These two just kind of sat there thinking of what to do about all of this. Jimin can't really come up with a solid plan of his own, but his friend can only think of like one good thing pure twenty minutes. So they sat there and spent about half an hour coming up with a way to help the poor winter prince. The helpless winter prince to he more exact.

The small male already had the plan of going out and about everyday. Yet of course he didn't know how to run into this king and flirt and look nice and all of this other stuff. That was until Taehyung finally came up with way to solve all of those problems in one go. Taehyung was Jimin's love expert in how to get anything going for any type of relationship.

"Jimin, if I can stay here, I will plan your outfits out for the next two weeks and teach you how to flirt. The flirting is going to probably take a bit," his brilliant plan made his friend glow with happiness. The prince smiles and takes them out of the garden to his bedroom. He doesn't really care if Taehyung can stay or not. His mother might say something about it, but either way he will make sure his friend can help. Their plan must be completed soon, or he might upset his mother with another king leaving

"Oh, before we start, can we get someone else in here to help me show some flirting demonstrations and help me finalize outfits? I don't think me flirting with you will help you visualize it all."

"Yoongi is already on his way to my room. Figured it would be fun with him," Jimin says smirking at a blushing Taehyung. Tonight he's going to see if his theories and predictions about the relationship between Yoongi and his bestfriend can be proven. It's been bugging him a lot these past few months more than ever. Especially now because one of his best guards keeps on getting distracted. Mostly distracted in the times when he is visiting his best friend. "Also... Taehyung what is your relationship with my guard?"

"Jimin, you know damn well I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut if I was in a relationship with someone. But for your information... I won't tell you anything."

"Of course you won't Tae."