IX

Jimin let's out a small moan once Jungkook starts leaving kisses and hickeys all down his neck again. He should really stop him, but last night felt so good. He really wanted to experience it again. But it was the middle of the day and there was a higher chance someone walking by could hear them. His mother probably would be the one because she would need to have the poor winter prince for something ridiculous. The queen wouldn't even have a warning before walking in too.

An even higher pitched moan leaves Jimin before they both pull away coming back to their senses. "I really need to talk to your mother about taking you away. At my castle,  we could have all the fun we want to," Jungkook says while admiring the winter prince's features. His fingers trace along the smaller's nose, lips, jawline, and the newly formed hickeys on his neck. "You're really a work of art, Jimin." A small boop comes from the king as he pokes the prince's nose again.

The smaller's hands cup the taller's face. His thumb rubbing the other's cheeks. "Says you. You're jawline could practically cut someone. Plus you have tiny waist goals," Jimin says to counter his compliment. The king smiles hearing the compliment. It's amusing how much they've both gone out of their ways to compliment each other. Before and after their fun filled night. Before it was mainly Jimin saying how much better Jungkook was than him, and Jungkook would say something that counter the smaller's statement.

Now they just stand here in a random hallway staring each other down. The need to go back to one of their rooms is there, but they both know it'll be a little wrong of them to do so. Especially since King Jeon was meant to come here for knowledge and not dicking down the prince of the land of winter. But in his defense, he did get the knowledge he wanted plus he met the winter user. He did both and now he just needs to plan how to take them both back to his land. Also how the take care of the winter user due to the warmer climate.

Jungkook sighs breaking the comfortable silence that feel upon them earlier. "Jimin, how has no one else fallen for you?" His hands fall to the Prince Park's waist as he speaks. "How am I the lucky one to sweep you off your feet?"

Jimin smiles and leans into his soon to be king. "Most of them are straight unlike you," he says once there's no more space between them. "Also, you're the first to actually catch my attention King Jeon of the φθινόπωρο (fthinóporo) kingdom." The taller leans down and places a kiss on the small blonde's lips. It was mostly a peck, but filled each of their hearts a little bit more with love. Was love even what they should be using right now? Who knows because everything is just falling into place for them now.

~~~~~~~

The two season users decide to waste the day by wondering around town, without their guards. Well without Jimin's guards because Jungkook can say when he does or doesn't want them while the prince doesn't have an option. But it was still rebellious for them both. And a lot of fun because Jimin hasn't been able to do what he wanted out here for a really long time. Like go to his favorite bakery or venture to the other library that's in his home city. That was his favorite part of the whole day.

Once the sun started to set, they both made way back to Prince Park's castle. Hopefully neither of them would get scolded when entering. It has been made pretty clear the prince mustn't leave the castle without all three of his guards. If he did, there would be "great danger" and no one could protect him. Jungkook thought this all a little bit of bull crap, but after staying here, the guards were almost always by his sides. Which he didn't mind much of because when his guards were with him, one of his own and the prince's would always disappear. Maybe bringing the couple together again wasn't much of a smart idea, but it did work out for them a bit.

They both approach the back entrance, and let out a sigh of relief seeing that no one is waiting for them. Maybe they did successfully sneak off and everyone thought they were in a room somewhere? Hopefully they can actually make it back to the closes bedroom because they both still have a hunger. They just needed to waste time so it could become darker and less people on duty. Jimin's main trio go to the ends of the hallways and never to his room while Jungkook's guards wait outside his own room. They will leave if the king shows up with the prince... but things will spread like wild fire like this morning about the hook up.

"Jungkook, my bedroom is just around the corner plus some ways. Follow me," Jimin says while dragging them to his bedroom. Luckily for him, only BamBam happens to see them. But he's in his own world with a φθινόπωρο guard, both flirting away. "BamBam, actually get to work before my mother finds you flirting with one of Jungkook's men."

His own guard ignores him and continues to flirt. If Jimin didn't know how amazing his guard was at fighting, he would be gone. But ignoring that, the season users continue on their way to the prince's bedroom. Once they enter, they can see the bedding was still everywhere and there were some articles of clothing. Most of them being what Jungkook didn't put on before rushing out so his guards wouldn't find much out. Yet Jimin's guards just can't keep their mouths shut if their lives depend on it.

"Shit, I forgot to cl-" Jimin is cut off by the dominant side of the king coming out and stealing a kiss. They end up walking back until they fall back onto the prince's bed. Both still lost in their kiss as Jimin's body softly lands on the bed and Jungkook cages him underneath himself.

That's until Jungkook trails way from the other's lips and down his jaw and neck. Leaving love bites here and there. Plus his hands start unbuttoning the smaller's shirt to get clothing off of them both. Jimin starts working on the king's belt to get rid of his pants. After a few minutes of taking off each other's clothes, they lay there admiring each other's bodies. Both in amazing shape, yet both so differently built. Each of them had thighs of steal and abs, but Jimin had much more of a feminine built while Jungkook was indeed very masculine. Jimin had hips and great thighs while Jungkook was just pure muscle and his Chocolate bar abs were not to mess with.

King Jeon continues with his kisses all the way down Prince Park's torso before coming back up and placing a kiss on the other's lips. They distract each by the kiss before Jungkook slowly pushes himself into Jimin. Jimin gasps out loud from the suddenness.  But after a little bit, "Oh fuck me." Tonight was going to be a bit different. This due because the king knows how much he really wants to make the prince his and take him far away from here. To make the prince his queen and to have him be the one to bear all of his children.

These were wild thoughts, but he couldn't stop them. Only Jimin was the one to make him think like this. Plus he's never had a hunger for someone so much like this. What has the smaller one done to him? "Jimin, there is so many things I want to do to you. But I want to make sure you're mine before I do them." The small prince grins while pulling the king closer to him for another kiss. He really didn't care what the other was going to do, he just knew every bit of it will be absolutely amazing. They each had a fire burning for each other. Nothing could put it out.

"Jungkook, I would let you do almost anything without a complaint. But for as I too am holding back until we can make things official. Marriage isn't a need right now, but we must confirm to those around us. Tonight we won't worry about that though. Tonight we have as much of each other as we can."