XX

Shuffling of paper and slamming of drawers. There's been absolutely no luck finding just one piece of paper. Jungkook groans and rubs his face. All of his treaty papers are kept in one area, but that paper isn't there. He knows he moved it, so if someone asked him questions and wherever they're from doesn't like that one kingdom, he can hide that. But of course, he doesn't remember where it is. He gets up and starts pacing. It could be anywhere at this point if it's not in his office. He's looked at every drawer and pulled out every paper twice! His head is trying to wrap around this all.

Jimin was sent to their room. Jungkook didn't want him here while he was struggling to find this paper. He loves the other, but he doesn't want his help. This was his own problem, not a their problem. Looking around his office, he notices a book that is out of place. Jimin was reading it the other day and must have forgotten to put it back. He loves it when Jimin decides to come in and just read. The other's workload is a lot smaller, but he finishes it in a surprisingly fast time period. There was no reason for his mother to convince him that he wasn't ready. He is beyond ready.

A knock at his door pulls him out of thought. He glances at the door, and Jimin is pushing it open. He is dressed in a white night gown and was clearly struggling to sleep. The prince knows where the paper is. It was in his desk where a few other papers sat. It was clear Jungkook forgot to clear one drawer out, and it was bugging him that Jungkook was taking so long. So he went to look through that drawer. The paper was a few pieces down. But he decided to leave it their. This was no one can look and find it in Jungkook's office. They won't think to look through his for something like that in there. Someone would only look in there for tactical information or ways to help their own people.

Jimin walks over to Jungkook and pulls on his arm,"Let's go to bed. You need to sleep." Jungkook frowns. He won't sleep until he finds that paper. "The paper is in my desk along with some other papers of yours. I found them before coming here. You were stressing me out from staying in here too long, so I decided to try and find it to hurry you along."

A sigh of relief escapes the king. He's happy to know where it is. His arms pull Jimin into a back hug that almost squeezes all of the air out of the smaller. "Thank you for finding it. I'll carry you back -"

"It's okay. I can walk fine," Jimin cuts off Jungkook. Jungkook raises an eyebrow and looks back at him. Jimin never turns down not having to walk. Being carried made him happy. So Jungkook decides to pick up Jimin anyways. Yet, the smaller has a solid reason why not. His fiancé is looking too good right now. Hair untamed from his hands running through it, shirt unbuttoned showing his chest, and the sleeves rolled up to show the muscle on his forearms. The lighting from the lit candles helped highlight every feature on the man as well. Jawline looking extra sharp and every muscle seemingly more defined. "Kookie, put me down!" Jimin says with pout forming on his face. Unpleased with being held against his own will.

The king smiles and looks down at the man in his arms. He notices the smaller's hands covering something further down. With a smirk, Jungkook leans his head towards Jimin's ear, "I suggest you tell me why, or you won't be able to walk tomorrow." These words makenthe prince's face as red as a tomato. His response back only being a small whine because his mind couldn't properly comprehend the words quite yet. The king is not pleased with the response, well not fully, so he continues to pry. His voice lowering while he speaks, trying to something more satisfying than a whine, "One... two...-"

"Kook~ah, I just want to walk. We were in the carriage all day, and I really need to stretch my legs... Okay?" Jimin tries to reason with. His face still being the color of a tomato, and his expression holding a very nervous smile. Jungkook's gaze gets possessive as he walks them to their room. Jimin knows he's going to be regretting life, so he just accepts his fate. He stays quiet the whole time. Fighting back would only mean more, and he knows that gaze means the final decision has been made.

The door opens with both of them staying quiet. Jungkook's shoes echoing through the room makes Jimin extra quiet. His fiancé can be thinking of anything in the silence he created. That mind is so creative, and the snow prince just knows he won't be able to keep up. The stamina the king had against this prince was unspeakable, and the poor prince couldn't fight off the king even if he wanted to. Jungkook was bigger and much stronger than him. Jimin didn't know what to do.

The soft sheets surround the prince's body. The king taking a moment to stare. Jungkook loves Jimin's body a little too much. "We have a wedding to plan. So I'm thinking we take tomorrow to do so. And tonight," Jungkook stops mid sentence, his body hovering over Jimin's and his lips pressing every sensitive spot on the smaller's neck, earning a very satisfying string of gasp and airy moans. "And tonight, I think I should remind you that your only mine and other men can't stare."

A shiver is sent down the smaller's spine as he whines. Every outing with Jungkook ended up with them like this. The possessive side of the king taking over. Jimin is his most prized possession, and the men around them were disgusting pigs. If it wasn't a slur, it was an unnecessarily sexual comment about the prince's body. It made Jungkook feel sick to his stomach while making him realize they needed to watch their backs even more. Some people will do anything to get their hands on Jimin. Whether it be death or worse.

Jungkook stops again, his tongue poking the side of his mouth. He hates how people view his lover, and he knows there's not much he can do to prevent this. His hands takes Jimin's chin and holds it. Their eyes locking while he speaks.  "Any man that makes comments about your body or you is a dead man. I don't care if it's sexual or not. No one is to stare. Only my eyes can see any of this, understand?" Jimin can only stare back. He knows why Jungkook acts like this, but to hear it out loud is different. "I won't go any further until I hear you say you understand. Tonight is not to punish you, okay? Tonight is going to be about you, but I need to hear you understand and be okay with this."

The prince smiles, and he brings his arms around the other's neck. "My king, I fully understand you, and I agree with any action you choose going forward. Right now and in the near future. Now get out of your head. I have only loved you and will only love you."