VIII

Jimin's eyes flutter open when the sun light from outside falls upon his face. His whole body was sore but he needed to get out of bed soon. He knew it was about to be eight or nine in the morning and his mother was expecting him for another meeting. Probably about getting with King Jeon and getting the kingdoms together as one.
"Jungkookie, I need to get up and meet my mother," his voice is very soft as he speaks into the other's ear. A man with a muscular build and brown hair groans from being awaken. "Good morning. Now can you please let me go so I can meet my mother?"

Jungkook smiles while bringing Jimin closer to him, "Maybe, but isn't your mom just going to get on you about trying to get with me? The maids have probably checked in on us." The blonde returns the smile before responding back.

"No one comes in here unless I give them permission or they're my mom." The smaller pulls himself away in order to get ready for the day. He heads to his closest to grab a nice silk grey shirt and white slacks. After he pulls on the articles of clothing he picked out, Jimin finds a pair of grey boots to go along with the outfit. All of it tying together well from him looking at it without a mirror.

He soon exist his closest to see that Jungkook had already left. Hopefully the King could find a reasonable excuse to why he was in my room this morning. Explaining to his guards would be hard, especially Bambam. How would he explain why the other's boyfriend's king was in his room. Especially when the guards knew the two had an awkward thing going on at the moment due to the prince's rants.

Looking in the mirror, Jimin checks to see how he looks and to see if everything that needs to be covered is covered. The shirt he is wearing goes up his neck just enough to cover any hickeys and luckily he doesn't have huge bags under his eyes. He can play off how he looks as if he was studying late into the night. Typically when he's groggy or his eyes have bags under them, he's studying. So it's honestly the perfect excuse.

After he's sure he's presentable, the blonde exists his room and is greeted by his guards. His guards were overly excited about seeing Jimin this morning too...

"Oh Jungkook~ah!" A guard with silver hair starts off.

"Jimin~ah!" A guard with purple hair continues.

"Jungkookie, please don't stop!" A guard with mint hair finishes.

Jimin just stops and his face is as red as a tomato. His guards not having any shame for their early morning comments. It wasn't fun for them to hear the king and the prince in the evening when looking for the prince. His mother had wanted to see him to apologize... but couldn't when the prince was busy someone else. Queen Park was very surprised when the guards came back with news of what they heard from the bedroom.

"You guys... heard us? Oh my God, I knew I shouldn't of let any of this happened." The prince has never been this embarrassed in his life. Yes he does clumsy things and isn't great with social interactions, but this was his most embarrassing moment. People actually hearing his first ever sexual intercourse. Why was luck never on his side? Why must he always have never ending embarrassment?

His guards nod in response. "It's okay to be scandalous in your life at least once. I'm just glad y'all didn't go again," says the minty haired guard. Jimin has a sigh of relief escape his lips when he found none of them know about the two in the morning experience. There was just a little amount of luck on his side... Very little amount of luck though.

"Uh, yeah. I should get going and eat breakfast before my mother and I talk," Jimin says excusing himself away from his guards. Quickly, he makes his way to the dinning room. Maybe the King of the land of Fall will be there. He would be able to tell him that only his guards should know unless more things were spread around about these two. BamBam probably isn't shy to tell his boyfriend any details.

Guards were worst than teenaged girls when it comes to spreading rumors and spilling tea. It made life hard for royalty. Especially when someone was not being loyal or liked to screw around with a lot of people. The only reason why his guards would be at his door last night too would be to retrieve him for his mother. Queen Park probably knows by now. Jimin's mind kind of sticks to that fact after remembering everything about the guards. His life is so over when he gets food.

Entering the dinning room, his mother is sat there with an amused face. She definitely knew something that happened. The odds of the events from the past evening were very high. Especially since she didn't say anything besides sit to him. The queen was most likely wanting for a king to join them for breakfast. She probably has this whole morning planned out after the arrival of the missing person. Jimin's mind starts racing with thoughts while the waiting starts. Why did she need him after their last meeting?

About ten minutes past before King Jeon enters the dinning room. There he sees the queen stare him down and the prince looking down at his hands. Prince Jimin was as nervous as the first time they met. It was kind if reassuring that meetings like this would never change. He already knows what this is going to be about to. Why else would a queen actually wait for a visitor to start breakfast in a quiet room? Jungkook takes a seat as the queen decides to speak up.

She clears he throat first to pull Jimin out of his thoughts before she starts. "So boys... when is the wedding? Also, when will I be expecting grandchildren?"

Both of the young men freeze up and their jaws drop. That was not what either one of them were expecting. The marriage part, yes, but the children part, no. "Mom, did you stay up late? Why are those things on your mind?" Jimin asks, trying to cover up the events she knows about. But his mother isn't dumb. She knows exactly what went on and what is now going on.

"I slept fine. I'm guessing you two had a nice time staying up, yes?" She asks, continuing on with what she was poking at earlier. Jungkook coughs a little, and Jimin hides himself in his hands. Queen Park smiles, seeing that her speculations of these two falling in love were right. "It's so obvious just by how shy you two are. Yet... it's very cute. Just take good care of Jimin when you take your leave back to your people. News spreads fast when one is looking for a royal spouse. It spreads faster when someone finds someone too." With a wink, Queen Park leaves the two boys alone together.

Jimin looks up the king, who is very red in the face. With his mother gone, he kind of wants to see what also makes the cutie in front of him nervous. "So, it was true you were looking for someone. When is our leave to your kingdom? We have to be careful because I easily fall unwell in warmer weather and I don't like how the cold feels because I'm always handling with it," Jimin says once Jungkook is finally calming down from being so nervous.

"Jimin~ssi, I know what you're trying to do. But to answer your question, I was thinking some time next week? Gives you time to say goodbyes and pack your favorite things. Also, my kingdom is only warm during the day, so I'll figure something out soon," Jungkook quickly rambles off. Jimin frowns, seeing the blush completely gone. What actually makes this man blush besides getting caught?

"King Jeon Jungkook, how is it that I'm the one you're stuck on? It's clear you've had past relationships, so why is it that a winter bearer grabs much attention from a fall bearer?" Jimin asks, hoping for a different reaction. Jungkook chokes on his food.

"Prince Park Jimin, you are probably the most adorable thing in this world, but you really are testing me... Also, how the hell did you know?" The king responds.

Jimin sips some tea, "I do my research." He looks up Jungkook again, who just sets down his food in embarrassment that his skills aren't as good as the other's. "Ask the other kingdom's guards and apply the characteristics."