XII

Compared to the typical dark oak walls surrounding his kingdom, the walls surrounding the Jeon Kingdom were an amazing light oak. This blowing away Prince Jimin. He was under the influence of other breeds of animals and trees and other plants, but those were all just pictures. This was in real life. Up, close, and personal. A thing of the complete unknown, but aware of.

"Jungkook, this is already so pretty and I'm not in your walls yet. I can't even imagine the beauty of your castle," Jimin comments while they wait for the gates to open up. The port opposite of his own was only a mile away from the city limits. So all the men were to walk. The horses were sent back with a note so nothing would cause worry. To make sure the note didn't cause worry either, the prince's signature was on it along side the king's. A season charm from both too placed inside of the note.

King Jeon smiles with pride hearing that his lover was already liking it here. He, himself, wasn't sure if the small male would enjoy it here since his kingdom collided dark woods and the snow. While here is lighter woods and yellow orange leaves. So the words from Prince Jimin made him that much better. "I'm happy you already like the look of my place. Now once the gate is opened, I will be bringing you to the castle in a back way. Some of my people are kind of obsessed with me..."

The winter user just nods and goes along with whatever is to happen. Having fans from your own kingdom wasn't new or weird either. Especially when you're a good looking ruler. If you are one, many people will go along with what you want due to just looks. It was very weird, but it does come in handy a lot. The people will listen a lot quicker, rules can past easier, and treaties are just that much more accessible. Yet the only done side is the people who are obsessed with looks. They are very... unpleasant.

But everyone's needs can't be met. That's why there is a way around those problems. Like exhibit A, Jungkook dragging Jimin through alleyways to get to his own castle. His own people have no idea what their king was doing in another kingdom, and them wanting a queen might over due the young prince's anxiety at this moment. It was already planned for a few days to settle in, then the introduction of the combining of these two kingdoms. Soon it was to be King and Queen Jeon of the φθινόπωρο and Χειμώνα kingdoms. It was to be extremely shocking news that it was a marriage of two different lands. Fall and winter. And it was with someone none of them have even heard about.

While they make their way through the alleyways, Jimin gets curious. "What are we going to do when we get there? Like are we going to unpack my stuff? Am I? Or are we going to be doing something else?" It was honest of him since this place was new. Was it just going to be a tour today? Or were they to be resting up? The magic ports do drain any users magic. Which causes exhaustion while restoring it back. And the port wasn't very close to his own kingdom.

"I was thinking we could cuddle to regain some strength and then unpack your clothing. Tomorrow will be your personal items because we'll have all day to figure out where to place them," Jungkook responds cheerfully. He personally loved unpacking and restyling. It made everything look so new and unique. "And if it wasn't too late, we could have more fun."

"Jeon Jungkook! Control your hormones because I'm the bottom here. I'll definitely get wrecked by you because you know how much you can get away with being here," Jimin says to scold the younger, but the younger just laughs while still dragging them along. It was a good thing the castle was close because the prince was super close to cutting of the king's dick for that comment. That was not a main reason why he was moving here. He was moving here because its lawful, it's his soon to be husband's place, and it is his duty of a soon to be queen. Sexual things is just a small bonus.

But, Jimin also needs to bring an heir to the throne of both lands soon. That is due to the fact that Jungkook has been king for a few years, and he himself is about to rule over his home. Both of them the current true heirs, both needing someone to take their spot. Which was weird to think now. In just a matter of weeks, they were already planning a marriage and there was thoughts of babies in the smaller's head. But this is what it was meant to be when ruling over lands with people of high expectations.

As the castle is only a block away, they both pick up their pace to get their faster. Today was already going to be amazing and they never want it to end. Especially since they will never have a day like this again. Or any other day be the same. Each day was going to be new and unique for the both of them. Bringing nothing but happiness or challenges. But both of them will face it all together. No doubts about that.

"Jimin, let me show you around a bit and then we can unpack clothing. I don't need you getting lost," Jungkook softly says while they enter the back ballroom. The back entrance leads straight into this room, so the king has grown very use to seeing it. But the prince has never seen it before. Leaving him in shock as there was such beautiful accents of gold in the quartz flooring, or that of the beautiful white pillars helping hold this room up. "You're so cute."

Being pulled into a pair of arms, Jimin just giggles and sways with his lover. "I am. Now, shall you bring me around? Or at least show me the front entrance," he asks when he was being picked up bridal style all of a sudden. A frown tries to stay on his face, but seeing the younger's bunny smile made the older one just smile back and giggle some more. "I won't complain about this since you always love holding me like this." Jungkook smiles even brighter before he moves them throughout the castle.

It was very beautiful on the inside. Everything following a yellow gold theme. All making sense since this is the land of the fall. But this still was blowing Jimin away. Never leaving his own town has really affected his way of viewing the outside world. Everything was even more of a wonder. Bringing more excitement which each new thing. Even if it was something really small.

"And here is our bedroom. The place just for us," Jungkook says while finally putting the small blonde down. Yawning, Jimin nods his head and looks around. He loved their bedroom. The bed frame was a darker oak, or maybe even spruce, but the bedding was gold detailed over white. An absolutely amazing combination. That theme followed throughout the room too. All furniture being made from the same wood and the gold always making some sort of detail. The prince was just in complete shock with all of what is now both of theirs.

Another yawn escapes him as he brings Jungkook with him to their bed. "I want a nap in our bed. Let's do clothing afterwards." Without a complaint, the taller agrees and both of them get ready for a nap. Hopefully they won't sleep too long though. There is a thing about a normal sleep schedule and they need to set that up for a different time zone. "I love you Kookie, night."

"Night Jimin~Ssi. I love you too."