XXVI

The feeling of hands being brought all over his body has yet to leave. Lips trailing up and down his body, soft groans mixed with airy moans. Being held so close, like there was nothing in the world that could separate the two. Their bodies were entertwined through the night and until day. Falling asleep clung onto each other, not caring about the mess they created or how gross their own bodies were. They needed this relief and this feeling of love for each other.

There's a content smile on the blonde's face. All of his worries are going down the drain because of the man he loves. The man who'd rather go through hell than see him in any pain. The sight of Jungkook with tear stains was painful for him, though. The thought of having others feel pain because of him was not a fun one. "Thank you for being you," he says while tracing his fingers across the sleeping brunettes face. A satisfying sigh escaping his own. "Thank you for choosing me. I was nothing but rubble, but you found something in me."

A grumble leaves the brunette while he opens his eyes. Jimin taking his hand back from being startled. Not knowing that his lover would of heard him. "Jeon Jimin... you are my diamond in the rough. So knock that off." Jungkook sits up and holds Jimin's face in his hands. "I love you so much... but I need you to stop with this self-hatred. You're so much more than you think."

"I- Jungkook, I don't hate myself... I just... I just don't believe in myself. I'm aware that I am better off than others, but I still don't view myself on any pedestal." The queen glances at his hands, not liking the thoughts that are creeping into his head.

"That's because you don't need a pedestal when you're on a throne. A throne that everyone looks up to, even me. Now, let's get this out of your head and get ready for today. We have a lot of meetings to schedule and attend to." Jimin groans and throws himself back onto the bed while hearing his husband's words. He doesn't want to attend to them, but he knows that they need to get done. The people need answers, and so do the officials. They need answers themselves. Which kingdom attacked them? What was the main motive? Are they as prepared as they should be?

They both role out of bed slowly. Jimin making his way to the closet first. He grabs a simple silk white button-up and black pants. Nothing too much for a day full of sitting in the conference room. Jungkook soon follows, and he comes in while Jimin is in the process of changing his shirt. Stopping as soon as he realizes what show is going on in front of him. His eyes trailing all over his husband's beautiful body. He bites his lip while trying to convince himself not to pounce. Today is filled with meetings that can't be rescheduled... but there is still about an hour and a half before their first meeting. Time needs to be wasted until then.

"You're already half undressed, I don't see why not," Jungkook says out loud, not realizing he was saying his thought. Jimin stops what he's doing and stares at his king with confusion. Due to there not being any conversation that started or even continued into the closet. He wasn't even paying attention, so he was a bit shocked when there was talking in general. By the time he realized the king was speaking, he only heard the last part.

The queen continues with what he was doing. His shirt still needs to be buttoned, and he needs to change into the new pair of pants. But he can still feel eyes watch his every movement. "I didn't hear the first part of what you said earlier. Want to repeat it while you also start getting dresses?" Jimin asks in hopes that Jungkook would stop staring so intensely.

"I didn't even realize I said that out loud. It was just thoughts, I will get dressed now," the king says while shaking his head. He's glad Jimin only heard the last part. The first part would most likely lead to him getting scolded for the inappropriate thought and how convenient it was after telling the winter user they need to get ready for the day. Thinking about it, he kind of did wish Jimin heard it. The sight he originally had with a slightly irritated Jimin, that would've sent him over the edge. Well, if the other pushes to know what was said, he'll tell him. Now, there's a tight feeling, and he would love to have someone else's help with it than his own.

Both continue on with getting dressed. Jimin finishing up quickly while Jungkook took his time so he could steal glances over at Jimin. They both knew it was obvious that the king was checking out the queen, but that was an everyday thing. The queen knew that everything he does is an eye grabber for the king. Reading, eating, walking, and even breathing. Name it, and Jungkook would be caught staring with no regrets. Jimin didn't really mind because it would ease any thought of Jungkook finding someone else attractive and leaving him, but it was irritating when they had things to do.

Jimin leans against a bare wall to sit back and watch Jungkook get dressed this time. The king only needs to put on a shirt but was taking his precious time doing so. The queen wasn't going to complain. He loves seeing his husband shirtless. Everything was on display, and there wasn't a shirt to hide it all. Muscles flexing with every movement. But the time it was taking Jungkook to get dressed, Jimin knew all too well what this meant. "You have two minutes to find a shirt and put it on before I head down and enjoy breakfast without you." The king stops to stare at the queen with confusion. Was his plan actually not working? Or does he need to try harder?

Jungkook walks over to Jimin and cages him against the wall. The smaller refusing to look up, he could feel his blush spread all the way to his ears from the close proximity between him and Jungkook's bare chest. He tries dropping the temperature in the room to help with his blush, but the other just chuckles. The king's fire magic makes it so he can heat up the area around him just as fast as it is cooled.

"You like playing with fire, don't you?" Jungkook smirks while leaning down. Jimin stays quiet. "You're awfully qui-"

There's a soft crunch, and Jungkook's face is half covered with snow. "Snow can put out fire, so I guess I do. Now excuse me, I need to eat or I'll feel miserable during our dreadful meetings," Jimin says while leaning under Jungkook's arms and making his way out. Jungkook stands there frozen. He just got out played for the first time... ever. Grabbing whatever shirt was the closest, he throws it on and dashes out to catch up.

"Jimin ~ ah, wait for me. I don't enjoy eating alone!" Jimin's silhouette is seen from down the hallway, turned around watching Jungkook catch up. His eye smile coming into view with each stride. "Thank you for waiting."

"I am not totally cruel."