XXII

"Jungkook~ we're... oh, right there!"

"Yeah?" Jimin let's out a moan while Jungkook goes harder at that one spot.

There's tears about to fall as Jimin is ready to tap. His poor body not wanting to take more. Jungkook was messing with every sensitive spot on Jimin, and the poor snow user was struggling.

"It hurts Kookie, please let me take a break," Jimin tries to stop the torture. Jungkook hums and pulls his hand away from Jimin's calf. The winter user had a few knots in his legs and shoulders that needed to be dealt with. They were causing him pain, and he couldn't tell if he should've just dealt with the pain or had help with it. His lover was not nice about rubbing them out like he was. Jungkook had a few in his shoulders, and Jimin was very nice while rubbing them out.

But Jungkook being Jungkook really wasn't done. He lets his lover take a moment to stretch out his legs and breathe. "Alrighty, let's continue. Those need to be gone because we have a lot of training to still do. Today, we'll end with magic training so we don't stress your muscles," Jungkook says while rolling the smaller back on his stomach. But he really wasn't going to finish the other's calves because there wasn't anything left there. His hands start there, though, slowly making their way up. Soon stopping above the winter user's butt. A smirk appears on his face before he lets his hands rub the smaller's butt.

"Jung -" Before Jimin could even say his names, Jungkook brings him into his lap for a sloppy kiss. One hand still on his butt while the other on the back of his neck, forcing him to stay in the kiss until the king was done. After a few minutes, the king pulls away with both of them panting a little. "-Kook. We need to train."

But the taller just smiles while leaning Jimin back slowly onto the ground. Soon, he was hovering over the other, and he had no intention to stop. Jimin's shirt showed small portions of his neck, making it easy for Jungkook to leave some teasing kisses. "Cardio, endurance, and stamina can all be picked up on from sex. So, we're still training... Just training in my favorite way."

~~~~~~~

The smaller's body was aching. Luckily, his magic was helping him a little bit. There's not a lot of direct healing he can do to help himself, but his snow flurry was helping his body regain some strength. His snow flurry can release an easing pain relief from the chill and reduce swelling. Something similar to putting direct ice on an injury. He was just wishing his insides could get the same treatment. Taking it as a bottom wasn't always the best. Yes, there was less of a workload, but the aftermath was worse for him. He lays on the ground, slightly dying, while Jungkook finds something to clean each other up with.

While getting the towel, the king was reminded of what talk he needed to have with the prince, which has been making Jungkook struggle mentally. While he does want to respect Jimin's wishes of waiting, which is what he wants as well, he also knows it's the safest option for them to secure this throne. He is the king now, but his uncle and war are always a threat. If he dies before having a son, one of his uncle's three sons will have the throne. Which isn't a bad or good thing. He loves his uncle and believes the kingdom won't break down into shambles, but he also knows who's a stronger ruler. Who can handle the people the best, and who can create a strong army that won't disappoint.

The taller frowns while cleaning up Jimin. He doesn't really want to have this talk, but he knows it's meant to be soon. This brings a gross feeling to him. He doesn't know why, but he feels like this would be a forceful action. Even though he knows if Jimin doesn't agree, he won't force the other to bear a child so early on. A gasp from the smaller not being ready for something cold touching him brings Jungkook out of thought. He knows the other would understand, but he doesn't like this.

Jimin watches Jungkook's face the whole time he's getting cleaned up. He knows something is bothering his king. Something that involves him because if it was any other topic, the king would have already spilled the beans. "What's making you stress out? Is it something I've done or not done yet?"

The king stops. It's neither of those. It's something he hasn't done yet. Jimin notices it's something his lover is a little afraid to bring up. So he thinks maybe cracking a joke will help. "Jeon Jungkook, I'm tired of this mopping around. I need to know what's eating at you, please. I don't know how much more of this stress sex I can do. My poor bottom can only handle so much. Tell me so I won't be limping." Jungkook cracks a smile and shakes his head. He didn't even realize he was dealing with his stress with sex, but it was true. Looking back on it, he has taken every moment he can to do something sexual with Jimin. He was enjoying it a lot, but he wasn't realizing he was being a bit more aggressive during sex.

There are always fingerprints on Jimin's sides and hips and hickeys everywhere. The prince was barely able to stay awake long enough to do paperwork and go to meetings. Taking every moment in between to squeeze in a quick nap. Then, when passing each other in the hallways, Jungkook would always pull them somewhere to have fun. Draining poor Jimin of any energy he was able to get back. "I'm sorry my sex drive goes up a ton when stressed. But I've just been stressing out about what I have to do as king. This war we are most likely going to be having and then the need to have an heir so soon. I feel like throwing up... I don't want to force you to deal with any of this, but I know you'll have to anyway being by my side." 

It was nice hearing the other finally say what was bothering him. Jimin knew it was always hard to deal with something that could cause so much stress between two people. But he also knew that it didn't matter who he was going to marry, this was expected. And bringing a baby into the world is something he's always dreamed of, but with this war coming, he knew where Jungkook was coming from. The separation would kill them, and Jungkook wouldn't be able to handle not knowing that every second Jimin is safe. But having Jimin on the field with a possible pregnancy would cause so many issues, too. What if Jimin took a blow and lost the baby. Both would be devastated.

"Jungkook, it's so much more difficult for me to get pregnant than a woman. So, if we even started to try, it would most likely take time. So, let's not worry about having a baby. Our people will understand that a war means the king will be away. Your uncle doesn't pose a threat because I'm more than positive you'll make it out alive. Once we're married, that is when we'll try. And if I become with child, then so be it," the prince says hopefully to ease each other's minds. The king sighs. His lover is right, but anything and everything's can still happen.