XXXII

The closer Jungkook and his men got to the Spints kingdom, the harder the battles were. Jungkook was starting to step in more and more. His troops were doing their jobs, but the number they were facing was bigger each time. He couldn't stand off to the side and possibly see them get over powered by number, so he would step in. While training, he found out he could cause physical harm within another person. Their internal organs will slowly start shutting down if exposed too long to dead plants around them. The thing is, the people must be near the plants when he's killing them. Which is a blessing in disguise. That meant his troops can follow through without getting harmed. 

His attacks happen at night when no one can focus on him. He sneaks around and gets behind them. First, he attacks the food supply and then any living plant near them. The first time he did this, the number of troops sent towards his own were smaller than expected. So he continues to do this every few days. Making it a much easier battle each time. He hated using this, but he continues to remind himself that it's for his people... It's for Jimin.

Not seeing Jimin's face was taking a toll on him. They got to see each other at the beginning in Azula Bay, but when the pass was getting attacked, so was their north side. That's when they split apart. It's been a few months since then. He knows Jimin is alive and well, though. The battle in the mountain passes was coming to an end according to the last letter he was sent. Once that battle was over, Jimin is meant to head to Pax Bay next. Attending to the soldiers while telling the commander what to do next.

Jungkook is proud that Jimin is able to take over where he needs him to, and according to the last letter he was sent, Jimin is a lot more confident in himself. There were very little, to no casualties. And the odds of a soldier being sent back out were higher as well. The only thing he didn't like was that Jimin was attacking as well. While he was fully protected and his attacks were sent from a distance, Jungkook never planned to let his lover actually step foot on the frontline. But he can't control what the winter commanders allow, and it was them who let this happen.

There's something else bothering Jungkook about Jimin as well. But he can't tell what it is. The six months they spent together in the city of Cadere, the queen was staring to have more of a glow to himself and finally started to gain some weight. They were separated like now before going there. So any time they had alone, it was used to relieve stress. The change didn't start to happen until the last month. But the queen didn't give any specific reasons why.

~~~~~~~

Pax Bay takes a full day to travel to. Jimin being kept in a carriage surrounded by his four guards who were on horseback. The group decided to leave at sunrise from the mountains, giving them the maximum amount of daylight to work with. The only issue is that these rides have been making Jimin unreasonably nauseous. He could only do a few hours with having them pull over so he couldn't out anything that was contained in his stomach. Sometimes, eating a little bit of ginger would help, but that was never a guaranteed solution. He felt bad for his guards when they would stop.

Today, he felt optimistic that he wouldn't be as sick, though. He ate something lite for breakfast and stayed up late, hoping that sleeping would help distract his body from throwing up. sleeping will also help the long ride go by quicker. His guards can talk a lot to help time fly by as well, but the only one who'll have something new for them to talk about would be his new guard, Hoseok. 

Hoseok took his job very seriously, though. No chatting about her personal life and would also talk when spoken to. Jungkook explained to him that this one is a ray of sunshine, but Jimin has only seen someone who is very kept to himself. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just that he doesn't fit in with his other guards. They're all very chatty and know almost all of the drama going around. They'll spread anything and everything... except news that Jimin shares. There's a little truce between the four. Jimin doesn't tell Jungkook about their tea, and his guards don't spread his personal tea.