XXIV

The wedding was everything Jungkook was hoping it to be, and Jimim was gorgeous walking down the aisle. He wore a suit that was from his own culture. A dark navy jacket with light blue sleeves that was tied with a white silk scarf around his waist. While Jungkook wore what his own father did. A light grey jacket with a light blue suit vest. Tailored to make his small waist more noticeable. Both thought the other was breathe taking. Yet, Jungkook was convinced his now queen was the most precious thing there. Nothing can compare to how much beauty was there in front of everyone's eyes. His lover stood out, and he was so happy no one else could enjoy it besides him.

But now they sat at a table, enjoying Jin's delicious food and watching as their ballroom floor is filling with people enjoying the night. Both are happy that nothing went wrong to prevent this, and that war has still not started. Tonight was a happy celebration of their wedding, and calamity still existing. Tonight was also a celebration of the kingdom having a queen again after there being three years without one. Many people within their city, and even throughout their whole kingdom, we're celebrating with parties of their own tonight as well. All celebrating this new beginning in their lives.

Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand and kisses it. "Queen Jeon Jimin..." He says aloud to hear it. The words sounding like honey to both of them. "To call you my queen, words can't even describe. Jeon Jimin, Queen Jeon, Queen Jimin... oh Queen Jeon Jimin and King Jeon Jungkook. The rulers of φθινόπωρο and
Χειμώνα. The powerful fall and winter users," he throws his back saying,"Jeon Jimin, "once again followed with a happy hum. The adoration coming from the king is like a spring of water. Which makes Jimin smile and look down to hide his very bright blush. He really wasn't expecting Jungkook to be so into his new position. But before the rambling becomes too much, Jimin decides to cut him off.

"Jungkook, don't get too ahead of yourself. We may have a say in my kingdom, but we don't rule quite yet. My mother is still holding power until she decides to retire. She sent a messenger to say maybe sometime next year," Jimin stops to laugh to himself, "or she'll give us her kingdom after the possible war. She said she's only got enough in her for one or the other before she retires and enjoys her luxury goods. But she says you'll be an amazing king for our people and myself."

Jungkook smiles and puts an arm around Jimin's waist. He looks down at his new queen, "And what did she say about you?" When he was staying in the winter wonderland, he did get close with Jimin's mother. For how rough she was on the smaller, she loved him dearly and knew he would be ready for a king or queen position at any given moment. Jungkook heard her quite often actually praise Jimin when Jimin wasn't around. The king was always surprised to hear such things when he would often see the two just bicker at each other.

"That I'll be the people's amazing queen. The strong ruler she's proud to have raised. She said she looks forward to me taking control of my land. That she knows I'll do good for us all. I'm honestly surprised she's willing to say it to me... well, maybe she was able to because it was written and not actually said to me." Jimin stares at the crowd on the dance floor, trying to keep a happy face. He loves his mother, but sometimes wishes she would actually talk to him one on one and not through messengers. But he's happy that she's happy with this decision. That she encourages Jimin being with Jungkook. He wonders if she had to do any convincing towards the king to make him pursue the new queen.

That's a thought for another time because he is now here. In a room full of people celebrating him and his lover. In a room where he is no longer just a prince, but the queen. Holding a shared power with someone he would never exchange. This man was now his, and only his. And Jungkook was feeling the same. Happy that this year had ended up with him in a new land. Meeting new people and gaining a lot more knowledge of himself and others alike. To finally break away from that awful peace treaty. But the thing he was happiest about was meeting Jimin. The originally very shy and quiet prince of Χειμώνα, to his queen of φθινόπωρο.

Both look at each and smile, "I love you so much. Words could not describe this feeling. My queen," Jungkook leans in towards the smaller, "My one and only queen, Jeon Jimin." His eyes have a switch from a soft look to something more intense. Jimin knowing all too well what this means for him. But he will not complain. Tonight is their night, and he knows Jungkook wants to shower him with all the love he can.

Jungkook leans further in and places a kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiles while receiving it, which makes Jungkook pull away a little to chuckle. He knows the smaller loves how affection kisses are, which always makes the smaller smile. "How are you so cute? All the damn time. Jeon Jimin, explain yourself."

"I don't know Kookie. Why are you obsessed with saying Jeon Jimin?"

~~~~~~~

There was calamity for them. Silence in the room while a party could be heard below them. The people didn't notice the two leaving. Most of the company is already too drunk to walk straight. It was funny to see some of the guards who were given the night off to enjoy this with them get this way. And amusing for Jimin when he was surprised with Taehyung and Yoongi showing up, just to do the same as the gaurds.

In an attempt for fresh air, Jimin soon found himself being dragged up into the room where they lay now. Enjoying this moment of peace. Their wedding garments were thrown off to the side, and they were in just an undershirt and their pants. The window being slightly opened so the cool air of the night could creep in. Jimin is enjoying this cool breeze all he could since it's the only time he's not straining his magic use to keep from being sick. Jungkook was just enjoying it because the ballroom was way too warm from all of the people gathering in it.

"I love you, my dear queen," Jungkook says while grabbing Jimin's hand. Bring it to his his lips to kiss it.

"I love you too, my -" it was their calamity before the storm. The screams and rumble falling. The lightning from the torches outside becoming a blaze of fire.