XXI

The wedding planning went quickly. Jimin told Jungkook that he's fine with whatever, and Jungkook brought up that he'd love to have a wedding like his parents. The portrait that's in the king's throne room is a beautiful painting of his parents on their wedding day. A wedding planner came it and took down their thoughts. Then, they were sent on their way rather quickly. They currently sat in Jimin's office with nothing to do. Jungkook did his paperwork yesterday while they were wasting time traveling, and Jimin didn't have any since the troops were being brought back currently for more training.

The peace treaty was broken this morning, and a messenger was sent out to φθινόπωρο governs for the warning. Jungkook wanted his men to come back for more training. He would be going to check on them and show his trainers the new moves. Jimin would be training the doctors and nurses as well. Both of them would also need to train with their magic. Jungkook's is a very good weapon but also a good defense. His ability to manipulate plants surrounding him makes a great natural defense. But he can also kill it all if he wanted to. Alongside his ability to use fire magic, he was a tank.

Jimin needed to make his magic stamina last longer. He could cure a village easily, but an army? He wasn't sure about that. Ice magic was a given when he could manipulate the winter. Jungkook having fire and fall was amazing. Winter and ice were pretty much the same thing. But Jimin could heal and drop a snow storm that could cause anyone's village to struggle. Winter can freeze crops and preserve them, though, but with Jungkook's ability to kill plants... they could be an unstoppable force. A threat to everyone who dares to try and hurt them.

"Kookie, do you think a war will actually happen?" Jimin says while looking into Jungkook's eyes. He's worried about it. A war hasn't happened in his own kingdom since before he was born. Sure, there were some battles, but never a war. Sadly, Jungkook's kingdom dealt with a war not too long ago. It was five years ago. His parents won the war, but their bodies couldn't handle the battles. They became weak, and fighting was something they couldn't do anymore. Once they both became sick three years ago, their bodies couldn't even fight it off. Jungkook was fifteen when the last war happened. He was very young but he knew what was going on.

Luckily, his troops are even stronger and in a greater number than when his parents were in control. "I honestly don't know Jimin. When word spreads, there's going to be a lot of upset kingdoms. The treaty is honestly not what I'm worried about. It's our wedding." Many other rulers were relying on their own or a kingdom close to them to marry Jungkook for treaties and more men in their army. Yet, the treaty he just broke will make an uneasy stance with him and the other rulers who were in that room. On the plus side, he has a new kingdom who will battle with him. Jimin's people love him and his mother. They would do anything to please their rulers. And the army is very strong.

They sat in silence. It was true that with marriage for royals, there was always trouble. It didn't matter if it was for love or an alliance. Something almost always went wrong. "I love you, but are you mentally prepared for another war?" Wars being so close isn't a good thing on rulers or the people. Jimim doesn't know how the people were affected by the last one, but he can tell it messed with his lover.

Jungkook turns to look out the window in Jimin's office. He sighs and rubs his face. He wasn't sure if he was. Physically, he could. He had the people, the supplies, and his own self that could fight. It was the fear of Jimin being hurt in war that was eating at him. That was making him unsure if he could handle war. And without an heir to his throne, his uncle could take over if he dies at battle. That was a talk he'll have to have with Jimin soon, which is almost too soon. They both agreed not so early on, but with this threat of war... it's now a different situation. Luckily the wedding should be in a month. So trying for a baby won't look bad on their part.

"Jungkook, what's on your mind?" Jimin asks while walking over to the king. He wraps his arms over the other's shoulders and leans into him. "You're very stressed right now."

The taller sighs and turns to face his prince. His hand resting on the other's cheek. "I don't want to lose you. And war could mean losing you." Jimin smiles and leans into the other's hand. "I can't lose you. Your smile, eyes, lips, body... everything. And the way you always manage to make everyone happy when you're around. Even my people love you."

Jimin smiles even more to the point where he can't see. "Jungkook, you won't lose me, and that's a promise. Now, let's go visit Jin and get something to eat. We missed breakfast for the meeting with the wedding planner, and Jin doesn't enjoy us missing meals he prepared."

~~~~~~~

As they approach the kitchen, they hear Jin's voice yelling at someone in a playful manner. The two rulers look at each other with confusion but choose to carry on anyways. Curiousity, honestly, getting the best of them. Especially when Jin typically only yells at them. Occasionally, a gaurd or two, but most of the time, the royals would be running late to dinner and get an earful of everything. Jin being mad at them for being late, and then some because of everything else going on during the day.

Jimin goes ahead of Jungkook and opens the door slowly, peaking in as he does so. His eyes catch a familiar hair color, purple. And there's only one person he knows who has purple hair. He opens the door fully and enters, Jungkook following in as well. The original two men stopped whatever they were previously doing to turn and see that other people have joined them. Both of them standing up straight immediately.

Jungkook recognizes the purple hair guy as one of Jimin's guards he brought with him. "Kim Namjoon, what are you doing with our head cook? Shouldn't you be on post outside of my bedroom?" Jimin asks in a joking yet slightly serious tone. He knew the castle was fine without a guard there, but also, he doesn't like when people slack on their jobs. Namjoon just smiles and shakes his head.

"Prince Jimin, my shift ended around the same time your meeting did. Did you forget that I now work the night shift with BamBam while Jungkook's guards work day?" Jimin freezes, not knowing the time. He was mainly joking, so luckily, his gaurd won't take this to heart.

"I honestly don't know what time it is. But leave Jin alone. He is on shift," the prince turns to look at Jin. "Also, Jin, can Jungkook and I grab something real quick? Sorry for missing breakfast, but we had the wedding planner co-" Jimim gets cut off fast when he hears Jin squealing.

The oldest is smiling and freaking out. "You guys didn't even tell me how soon the wedding was going to be. I'm so excited. I haven't done any catering for a wedding before but I can assure you guys the meal will be delicious. Now, tell me the details of your wedding." Jin has them sit down while quickly grabbing something for them to eat.

Jimin and Jungkook just look at each other and let out a breath. Luckily, they weren't in trouble for missing the meal, but they didn't expect Jin to be so excited for their wedding. He continues to go about how exciting it is for him to be there for a new era of the φθινόπωρο kingdom. A wedding and not a straight couple? History is writing itself a new chapter. His rant only continues until he places a plate in front of both the boys. A huge smile still plastered on his face.

"Eat up. I expect a niece or nephew soon as well. Oh my! Your kid or kids will be adorable. Jimin's soft features and Jungkook's bunny smile. My heart is just melting at the thought of a mini version of y'all." The oldest stops to think. The two royals stare at each other with a slight amount of fear. They didn't want to start so soon, but they also knew they might have to. Which Jimin was fearful of. What if he got married and then he's possibly pregnant on the battle field. How would he support his troops? Especially because the troops from his kingdom will only listen to what he says. And if he's with child, how would he command them? "Jimin, I have so many stories about Jungkook being such a family man, too. You know how often I've caught him daydreaming of a baby?"