XIX

"Prince Jimin," his stare is cold as he reaches out a hand to introduce himself. The king beside him smiles and stares at him. He hasn't shown his stern side yet, and Jungkook is enjoying it. There's another level of hot, and he hopes to see this more often. It might be the seriousness. It might be the sternness.

The man in the middle nods. He looks anxious upon seeing the two enter. The others' surroundings don't threaten his position like these two do. The smaller one is new, though, but something is familiar with his clothing style. Only people from one kingdom wear light colored silks like that. And it shimmers like there's an enchantment on it. But these two hold a lot of power. The prince of Χειμώνα and the king of φθινόπωρο.

"Today we're here because there's rumors of  that a group of kingdoms north of us have united. As you all know, my kingdom is not on good terms with the Lynthics... and they are rumored to be the leader of this since their forces are few to none," the man pauses to look at Jungkook, "Somes of us here are fully equipped with strong forces, while others aren't. This is my warning for you all that we should prepare for war and check alliances. All of us here don't all have alliances with each other, but we do have peace treaties. Any thoughts on changing this?"

Jimin glances at Jungkook. This man is unfamiliar to him, but the others he recognizes as kings. And taking from the statement earlier, this man is a king as well. But Jungkook doesn't seem to be very interested in this meeting. He already knew about this, and this is why he gave Jimin a workload. He needs Jimin's excellence in health to help him. And the alliance part was a shot directly at him. As long as he's known that man, he has no trust for him. His kingdom is about to revolt against him anyways and peace treaties mean something but also mean nothing.

King Jeon is already bored with the meeting. He knows the other rulers in this room don't pose a threat unless they are team against him, and even then, he's not sure they would. His kingdom is a key trading post for most of them. If war was to start between him and another, they wouldn't be able to get their trade. Everyone in this room relies on his trading for something important in their kingdoms. Metal, oil, spices, and grain. If they can't rely on him for their need, they'll have to pay double or triple the price from another kingdom.

The two are still standing, and Jungkook pulls Jimin's arm to make them face the other direction. Looking over his shoulder, he smiles and starts talking."Thanks for the warning, but we already knew about this. Our kingdom will be doing fine with the new alliance we are about to form. Park, we will take our leave now," he faces Jimin as he finishes up. "Oh! And don't worry about us trying to team up with the opposing kingdoms. I'm a king who's loyal to his word."

The man sitting in the middle is in an anger filled silence. He doesn't know what to do to make this king bend. The forces the kingdom of fall has would be nice supporting any kingdom. "Park, as in the kingdom of snow? I didn't know they let their princess out of the castle. The queen must be freaking out, not knowing if the etiquette classes are being taken." Jimin stops. He knows this man is trying to get under his skin since he can't get under Jungkook's. And it almost worked if Jungkook wasn't currently pulling him by his arm.

"We don't chat long with him. He is a nasty king who only backs stabs. The treaty we have with him is to only get -" Jungkook tries to explain.

"Oh and Jeon, tell her she has a nice ass any man would want." And that stops them in their tracks. Jimin signals the guards to surround them so that Jungkook won't lose his temper. He knows any comments made towards him were a dead man's last."Oh, I didn't know that's all it took!"

Prince Park stops this time, and gaurd accidentally bumps into him. It was rulers like this his mother taught to never sign anything with. And he knows how to break a treaty without the other side not knowing. He turns around slowly and locks eye contact. Any emotion he was feeling turning into a cocky smirk. That man wants to start something and have the last word, but Jimin won't give it to him.

"Maybe if your eyes were on the correct thing, you'd still have a kingdom at your command," a small bow follows after. Jimin turns and has the guards do a full circle to enclose them in. Neither of them need to see this reaction. If anything comes of it, there will be time for them to think while this king scrambles to get any army formed. Jungkook smiles, seeing that his lover knows how to keep their temper but also use it against those who have done them wrong. "I don't need a name for a piece of work like him. I will need those treaty papers when we get home."