XI

A few maids enter the room which Prince Jimin is currently practicing dance. Two of them holding new clothing, and the others carrying suitcases. The prince stops what he's doing to see what is happening. He was aware of the moving soon, but he kind of lost track of the days. Jimin knew for about a week and a half that he was soon to be leaving... yet he really wasn't ready to leave. This is his home.

It was all too much for the small male. He has never left his own kingdom, never even leaving the limits of his city. The open world of a new season, that was kind of terrifying. But his King was reassuring him everything was going to be fine. It did help a little since the winter user was aware of the fall user's travels. The going in between is always scary according to him. Yet when arriving, everything seems to stop. There is many emotions being portrayed in the people, and many ways of different respect.

Once the prince finally realizes today is his leave, his body goes numb. Everything is going to be different from now on. What was he going to do? Yet he can't worry about that. Currently the maids have a duty to attend to."Prince Jimin, you are to change into this outfit and then head to the dinning hall. The Queen wants to talk to you and King Jungkook before your leave. In meantime of the talk, the girls will be packing your clothing and the the other things you packed. Thank you for your time," the maid leader of their group says. Jimin nods softly and grabs the clothing. What was actually happening?

~~~~~~

After a wonderful talk, filled with laughter and happiness, the two season users were on their way out of the snow castle. One was overly excited about heading home, while the other was paler than his typical snow white skin. Everything coming after him even harder now that this is all happening. Oh boy did he not know how to handle any of this. He was so excited about leaving, but now he's leaving everything he has ever known and loved.

"Hey," Jungkook says quietly noticing the distress before they get onto horse, "Nothing bad is going to happen and you're not leaving forever. I will make sure we can visit every few months. I love it here, and this place... It's going to forever be your home, but now your home away from home." Jimin nods hearing the words. His lover was right, and it did actually comfort him a lot. It wasn't like he was disappearing and starting a completely new life.

But his face was still decently pale. He didn't feel well at all during their talk, and this isn't helping. His small hands grab ahold of the taller's sleave,"I feel uncontrollably dizzy. Can I ride with you?"

The dark haired male smiles and nods. "Of course you can. Do tell me though if you start feeling worse. I will have the nurses instantly check you out when we get back." The smaller blonde smiles back while his hands reach out to be carried up to their horse. "If I carry you, I also get to have you sit in front of me on the horse." Jimin nods in agreement again. That just means he can try sleeping off his uneasiness and maybe even feel better.

"Thank you so much. How many days does this take?" Jungkook's men were obviously ready for this trip back, but Jimin had no clue. If this was longer than a few days, and he didn't get better, this would be a living hell for him. Yet if there was a magic port near here, then he was blessed. That would be amazing for him. Plus it can cast a spell to help other landers. It was something that the third generation season users made so that they could have conferences. That was a time of peace for them. Now most users don't know each other.

In this day and age, Jimin and Jungkook were lucky to meet. It was generations after the great fall out when peace was found again. Now most users hide and don't say anything. Well those who don't want great power. There is truth that they are around, but no one knows exactly who they are. To do this day, there hasn't been anything of a spring user in this generation. Summer was out and about according to traders and merchants. But the user is rumored to be a hunter. Which was the main reason why there was problems in early generations. The hunting caused many problems.

"It takes a few hours to get to the nearest magic port or three days travel on horse back. I was going to have us to horse back, but you aren't feeling well. So I'm changing our course to the port. Plus there will be somewhat of a temp spell casted on you. Which will be very helpful," Jungkook responds while smiling at the smaller. The prince smiles back warmly and snuggles in close to his king. The warmth radiating off the fall user was very comforting, yet weird since the winter user couldn't handle heat very well without getting dizzy. But this heat just made him feel so much better.

He only stops feeling this body warmth when they need to get onto the horse. Jungkook helping him up first and then pulling himself up afterwards. "Even with feeling sick, I feel so much better when you hold me closer like this," Jimin says while the younger brings them closer. This way the older was more secure and he had more room for the reins of the horse. "If I fall asleep, please don't wake me till the port. I'm hoping sleep will help."

"Of course my love," Jungkook turns their horse slightly to face his men and two of Jimin's guards, "Jimin is not feeling well. We will all make this as comfortable for him as we can. So please, don't make any unnecessary noises. Chatting is aloud since it can be boring. But no yelling. That should be a given anyways due to the news of the summer hunter. Now men, let's get on our to the port." A sense of pride hits the smaller hearing that his soon to be husband was an amazing leader. His confidence was amazing and the way he presented his words were direct, but not in a rude way. All the men complied to. No complains from one, all of them respecting the man in command.

With the commands out, all start heading Northeast to the port. It was the one that lead directly to a few miles outside of Jungkook's walls. The king studied these ports very strongly when he was thrown into this position. That way he could avoid being away from his kingdom too long and he knows which one connect to his kingdom. Guards were set on each port entrance of his land. So anyone using them will instantly be questioned once through.

When they reach the exit, Jimin breathes in and then let's out a long breathe. Here is to the farthest he's ever been. Here is to going into the unknown. (I can hear you, but I won't. Some look for troubles, while others don't.) The wind hitting his face was new, the trees out here were new, the air was even new. Some how this all brought a nice feeling. A little bit of excitement too. Maybe this wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be, but the feelings were still there. His anxiety was just biting him from a distance, causing only a subtle problem.

I keep on forgetting I'm an author on here and now just a reader.... I am so sorry everyone. Also when I wrote this, I just watched both Frozen movies. I love them, and let me tell you... Elsa is breathe taking.