VII

Jimin leaves his mother's room yet again, frustrated and angry. "Court this king! He will be the only hope for this kingdom. Jimin, you're just not ready," his voice, an annoyingly high pitch, as he mimics what his mother told him. It was harsh for a mother to say that, for it was not true about Jimin not being ready to rule. Compared to any other king, he would be pretty fantastic. Maybe not compared to King Jeon since he has years under his belt and his family are very strong rulers, but he himself would be amazing. Almost as amazing as his mother. All his tutors are still confused about why they're still teaching because they're in lessons only a king should be in. His lessons were all lies to him to keep him busy.

The small prince storms his way through the hallways. Only if his mother had some belief in him and didn't treat him as if ... as if he was a pretty little princess. His whole life was about proper etiquette, healing, and some lessons about being a ruler. A king may have etiquette, but why must it be their whole life? Jimin wasn't a weak being. His snow storms could take out about ten people, and his dance made his body very well fit. He could probably kick someone's head off if he put some real effort into it, or at least a really bad concussion.

These halls were almost empty, so no one could see Jimin in this state, thankfully. He was really tired of people trying to help him. He really just wanted some time alone. No one to bother him so he can sort things out. Being alone almost always helps him think. Well, besides his best friend there to add in that other people had other points of view besides his own. That always helps when adding in what others think.

His bedroom was coming up, and his mood was slowly getting better. He could just sit in there by himself. Enjoying the fact of being alone. That was until he saw a king turn the corner, looking as if he was also frustrated. Jimin thought about if he should stop the king and talk to him. They have been getting close, but after the accident a few days ago, he wasn't so sure about that. It would probably cause an argument between them his gut feeling was telling him.

But he decides to speak to him against his bad gut feeling, "Are you alright, King Jeon?" Jungkook stops and looks at the small prince next to him. He wasn't because of many reasons, a few of them being that prince. He was struggling with not taking over the prince. Jimin really made it hard after their little incident. It was as if the small prince was weary slightly tighter pants, and his angered face is always enticing after the talks with Queen Park.

"I am just a little frustrated. Don't worry about it," Jungkook speaks softly. Hopefully, the prince could leave for a minute or two. Not to cause any more personal problems.

"Hey, I can help you with anything if you need. My mom doesn't believe much in me, but I have an excellent mind in ruling," Jimin smiles while he speaks to the king. Jungkook wishes that the man in front wasn't such an innocent being. "Also, I'm sorry. If I wasn't so clum-" The small prince was about to apologize for the incident when strong arms pushed him against the wall. In his mind, everything was his fault, so being in this position now was throwing him off... by a lot.

The King has him pinned against the wall. All of his frustration went to his words as if it was a low growl. "Jimin, you being clumsy just made me start to think. It's been frustrating me... sexually. You are the most cutest person I've met, but also the most tempting," his face was so close to Jimin's as he spoke, his lips brushing over the prince's with every word. So close too that Jimin took this opportunity. He crashes his lips into Jungkook's with hopes that the king is meaning what his mind is telling him.

Jungkook doesn't respond right away. He wasn't expecting Jimin to kiss him first. But as soon as the shock goes away, he wraps his arms around the smaller's waist and brings them closer. The kiss slowly gets more heated due to Jungkook's needs. He was waiting so long for the opportunity to kiss this man again. Prince Park's lips were so soft and felt nice against the taller's. It was a moment made in heaven as neither pull away.

After what feels like forever, Jimin pulls himself away for a breath of air. A content smile are on each other's faces. It may of only been within about a few weeks of knowing each other, but this felt right. Jungkook knew this felt right when he couldn't stop thinking about the prince, and Jimin just knew.

"King Jeon, my bedroom is only down the hallway. If you must need more help than this," Jungkook at first looks blankly at the typically overly shy person in front of him. Mostly taken away from the fact that a shy, innocent, and little nerd would even say anything like of the sort. But then he smirks at the smaller. Knowing the nerd has some what of a hidden dirty mind was exciting to him.

"Well, I might need a little more. Would you mind showing me the way?" Jungkook asks Jimin. Jimin grabs the other's hand and drags them just a bit farther down the hallway. To a room of great elegance and a beautiful bed of icy blue silk covers. Too bad the covers were to be soon thrown everywhere.

~~~~~~~

Waking up from a wonderful slumber, Jungkook notices how he isn't in his own room currently. Movement from another sleeping person next to him draws his attention to who is in the bed cuddling up with him. Blonde hair messy from past events and sleeping tells him who is in the bed with him. The past events also hitting very fast. A smile crossing his face.

He looks to a window to see that it's still dark outside. Hopefully, nobody heard the beautiful moans that came from the two men earlier. Or the screams of Jimin from this being the smaller's first time. He was pretty loud, but his bedroom was huge, and the other rooms nearby are empty guestrooms. So the only people to hear would be... Jimin's guards.

"You're so peaceful when you sleep. And your small snores are adorable," Jungkook sighs, thinking of what to say next. "I can't believe you thought that I would reject you. I just didn't know if I was feeling just lust or if I had genuine feelings."

"Your touch, by definition, was an act of lust from someone who was just desiring a touch from almost anyone. Your words and personality were an act of having feelings for me," Jimin's voice was groggy while responding. Jungkook smiles at the small nerd next to him before planting a kiss on the top of his head. The blonde's soft hair tickles his nose as he does.

"Do you think we could go again?" The king asks while sitting up. Jimin rolls over to look at him in confusion. His thoughts being of so soon and why.

"Kookie~ah, I don't know if I can handle more of you." Jungkook just smirks while getting on top of Jimin, ignoring what the other had to say. Wet kisses start to get placed down the smaller's neck while hands explore his body. A moan escapes his lips when Jungkook finds his sweet spot at the base of his neck. Tonight already felt long for the small blonde, but it was just about to become longer. At least it'll be of amazing pleasure for them both. And nothing will be prepared for what these two will be able to bring.

"Jimin, you are such.... a turn on. I am so lucky, no blessed, to be the one to do these unholy acts with you," Jungkook speaks softly. "I will be rather upset if I am not the one and only one for you."