♡ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴏʟʟ || ꜱɪᴍᴇᴏɴ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

So... eheheh I really don't think I wrote Simeon's character well. I mean, idk how to write him, he's just way too nice and pure (aw bless).

But here we go! another one shot, thank u for reading

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

With only the glow of the moon lighting your path, you and Simeon walk side by side as you start another lap in the R.A.D garden.

Feeling the need for some quiet time, you thought it would be a good idea to take a break in the garden, then you ran into Simeon. The angel thought it would be nice for you two spend some time alone for once, and here you are.

"I understand how you're feeling, the brothers can be a bit reckless but give them a chance and they'll sort themselves out

"I understand how you're feeling, the brothers can be a bit reckless but give them a chance and they'll sort themselves out. I take it that things aren't going well?"

You shake your head, "Not too great. They come home arguing a lot lately, there's also more student council meetings than usual and I don't think that helps their attitude."

"I see. If you find it to hard to manage then you're welcome to stay at the Purgatory Hall." he says.

You thank him for the kind gesture then look down at your feet, a little nervous.

Simeon lets out a small sigh but puts a smile back on his face immediately, "You know, they weren't always like this. Back in the Celestial Realm, they got along most of the time."

The Celestial Realm...

Your curiosity of the kingdom in the sky grows everyday. You spend most of your time pondering about it, coming up with questions that you can eventually ask either Simeon or Luke. This is the perfect opportunity.

"Um... Simeon?" you start off as you stop in your tracks.

The angel replies with a simple "hmm?"

"I hope this won't bother you but I've been meaning to ask about the Celestial Realm for quite a long time now. Is it alright if I ask you?"

His kind eyes looked into yours, mesmerising you with his light blue and yellow gradient orbs. He puts a comforting hand on your shoulder, "Of course, ask away."

You can't help but feel as if you're under a spell, something about him just put you under his control. His smile, there's something tragic hidden behind it. His gaze, they locked you in place and speak so many words. There's something he desperately wants to tell you but can't.

"...(MC)? It's ok to ask."

You snap out of your trance, realising you were making eye contact for an awkwardly long time. Your face flushes red as you turn away quickly and you see a bench under the spotlight a street lamp. It's the same one that you saw earlier during the previous laps.