Chapter 65: Stopping Squidface: BlazBlue

Under Night In-Birth Universe

Two days after killing Vilgax, everyone was gathering their stuff to go to Ragna's Universe, knowing that everyone would have to help free his Earth from Vilgax's control.

A few things have happened since then starting with the Trial for Amnesia and Seth the Assassin for their crimes against humanity.

Flashback to yesterday

After gathering what remained of the world leaders in Japan, they were all gathered over a very long table as they looked at Hilda and Seth.

"Hilda the Paradox and Seth the Assassin, the two of you are being charged with crimes against all of humanity, how do you plead?" The Japanese prime minister asked.

"Not guilty." Hilda said.

"I only did what I had to survive the same as you." Seth said, before a man whispered to his ear.

"On the advice of my attorney, I'm advised to say not guilty." Seth added.

"Very well, then the world vs Amnesia and Seth the Assassin, the case will now commence." The Us president said.

"You Ms. Paradox are responsible for selling out Humanity and swearing loyalty to the one named Vilgax, you are personally responsible for 230 known deaths, 39 cases of harassment, shoplifting, arson and much much more on top of leading Amnesty." The Russian leader said.

"Vilgax made me do all those things, I'm innocent!" Hilda shouted.

"You Mr. Assassin are being charged with murder, arson, sabotage, something we can label as human experimentation by turning several people into In-Births and Voids, possession of illegal on stolen artifacts as well as intent to murder Linne no last name given." The French prime minister listed.

"On that last one she wanted to die." Seth pointed out.

"Then you can be charged with assisted suicide." The British Prime Minister said.

"Is that even a crime?" Seth asked.

"In some countries, yes." His lawyer said.

"Before your session is carried out, is there anything the two of you would like to say? No matter what you say or do this trial is just a formality and nothing more." The Chinese Prime Minister said.

"We did what we had to survive no matter the cost." Hilda said.

"You cannot kill us, we'll outlive everyone here." Seth said.

"You're correct, Mr. Assassin, as such, the two of you will be banished to a prison 15 feet below the Arctic circle for all eternity." The Japanese minister said.

With their sentence decided, people from Licht Kreis came in and escorted the two out of the courtroom as they struggled, passing Ben and Hyde.

"You'll pay for this, Tennyson including you, Hyde! One day I'll get out and kill Linne!" Seth declared angrily.

"Sorry, Assassin, but I'm not sticking around, as for killing her, she wishes to live to work with the new government project." Ben said.

"What the devil are you talking about, boy?" Hilda asked.

"Because Vilgax's machine cannot be reversed without causing serious effects on the planet, the world governments have decided that they'll work with groups like Licht Kreis to protect people from Voids and rogue In-Births." Hyde explained.

"Linne is one of the Leaders due to her true age and experience." Ben said.

Shouting as he was being dragged away, Seth swore revenge upon Ben and Hyde going on about how he will undo the "brainwashing" they have done to Linne.