Chapter 62: Stopping Squidface: Kid Icarus

Rex's Universe

It has been one week since Providence and Vilgax was destroyed and the world except for a select few EVOs were cured such as the case with the former Pack members, Bobo, and Rex's Old Gang as they were given a list of every possibility of what could happen in each world.

However, Six and the remaining members of his old gang were staying in this world just in case Vilgax returns to reclaim this world in his name.

Meanwhile in the Captain's Quarters, the room was painted dark blue color for it's previous occupant with a newly added King sized bed, leaving room for a desk in the center of the room, 2 bookshelves in the back of the room with a display case between them with Cane and Yang's Ember Celica hanged within it. On the left wall were various star charts from Kirby's Universe as well as Ben's on the right side of the room, there are 3 rows of shelves with glass that held Sunflowers which were Yang's favorite flowers. On the desk, a picture of their family from Christmas along with various papers that seems to have the design of two Gauntlets with the most complicated use of words anyone ever saw.

Ben was working on the designs of the Gauntlets as Yang came in and hugged him.

"You're still working on that thing?" Yang asked.

"I want to be prepared Incase something happens, each Vilgax will be stronger than the last." Ben explained.

"I know that but this... are you sure she could handle it?" Yang asked.

"Julie and I are sure, besides, Ship will be with her at all times." Ben explained.

"*Sigh* we are about to leave, Paradox says to get ready." Yang said.

Gathering in the hanger, everyone looked at Six and his group along with White Knight as they were almost ready to leave.

"Are you sure you don't want to come, Six?" Rex asked.

"You could come." Holiday added.

"Vilgax could come back, until he's dead, someone needs to keep the world protected." Six replied.

"And since Black Knight and her pawns are dead along with the Consortium. We can restore Providence back to the way it was." White Knight added as he arrived as he was not wearing his containment suit since the World Wide Cure happened with the Meta-Nanites.

"That reminds me." Rex said, pausing to walk up to White Knight.

Raising his fist, Rex punches White Knight in the face with some Aura, knocking out a tooth.

"Told you I would punch you in the face." Rex said.

"I did what I had to do, I don't regret trying to dissect you... But, you managed to change my views and attitude about EVOs are not mostly at fault because of your actions... I see you as a person..." White admitted.

"Just stay away from my son." Violeta said.

Walking up the ramp of the Halberd ramp, everyone began to wonder what would happen in the world of Ghostly Vampires, immortals, and crazy killer robots all living their lives.

Right now Pit and Magnus were wondering what has been happening since they have been gone from their homes.

While Magnus has no one due to the Chaos Kin killing his family Pit, however, has his favorite lady Goddess Palutena and his soldiers, the Centurions of the Icarus Army, that he is looking forward to captaining again.... mostly to never be trained with Freya again.

Of course, Freya would be having a talk with Palutena involving a lot of lighting and a lot more promises to report her to the angel community.

"Looking forward to going home?" Freya asled.