Chapter 43: Soul Calibur Part 1

The opening begins with the Soul Calibur cast gathered around the group to explain how things went down in the world.

Kirby sat with Taki Ivy and Amy, because well... Ivy and Taki called Ben her Son... shocking everyone.

Everyone was shocked and confused about that beyond belief.

Of course, Link and Spawn, also gathered for when the part of the story appeared because they were also involved in the Soul Calibur universe.

Then Dawn and Samantha along with Hope also decided to help out.

"Okay, the portal just sucked us all in and we were all pulled into another Earth in another universe, specifically 1590 A.D. or the 16th Century in Medieval Europe." Ben explained.

"And, what is your relationship with Ivy and Taki and the rest of them?" Yang asked.

"Listen and you will learn." Dawn explained.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked, looking at Ivy as she held him.

"Listen to the story." Ivy said, looking at Kirby.

Flashback: Soul Calibur

Soul Calibur Universe

Year: 1590 A.D. AKA Late 16th Century

Location: Medieval Europe

The group exited the portal in a densely populated Forest thankfully completely alone at the moment but the four were on guard in case anything happened.

"Where are we?" Samantha asked.

"I have no idea, Positioning on the surroundings of the stars I say somewhere on Earth around Europe or Africa." Ben explained.

"We are on Earth... But in a different universe and timeline..." Dawn analyzed until her eyes widened.

"How could you know that?" Hope asked.

"Because I smell a Vampire nearby, One who hasn't bathed in a long time." Dawn explained.

"No, that's not a Vampire." Hope said, recognizing the smell of Necroplasm.

"It smells like...... Deep fried something in Hell Fire." Ben added, smelling the scent of Spawn.

Dawn not knowing how to respond to that, Drew Shade from her umbrella and pointed it at the source of the smell.

Of course, a familiar looking Hellspawn of Malebolgia with the scent of Necroplasm appeared.

"A Hellspawn..." Dawn said.

"Aren't they like people who sell their souls for evil purposes or something?" Samantha asked.

"I was tricked by Malebolgia, the Demon Lord of the 8th Sphere of Hell when I wanted to see Wanda again." Spawn explained before turning to Ben and Hope.

"I know you two, but not the Vampire and Yuki-Onna." Spawn said, already recognizing Ben and Hope.

"This is Al Simmons or Spawn, these are my friends Samantha "don't call me Sam" Frost and Dawn Belmont Or is it Dracula now?" Ben introduced Dawn and Samantha.

"It's Dracula, I've earned the name." Dawn explained before looking at Spawn.

"Aw, nice to meet you, Albert Simmons. You have a Necroplasm Limit... Are you still under Malebolgia's iron grip? I can tell you suffered enough from those who wronged you." Dawn said, reading Al's soul.

"I made choices in my life that sealed my fate. I'm beyond redemption. But even the damned are capable of doing some good." Spawn replied.

"Doesn't change the fact we have no idea we're exactly where we are." Samantha said.