Chapter 27: A Saturday Animal Day.

Island of Patch

Xiao Long-Rose Family Home

Kitchen

Waking up early to make breakfast, Ben was greeted by Paradox sitting at the table drinking some coffee, making him sigh tiredly.

"There better be a good reason why you're here so early in the morning, Paradox." Ben said.

"Would you believe I came here to talk and help you make breakfast?" Paradox asked.

"No." Ben replied bluntly.

"Well, you'd be correct but how did you know?" Paradox asked.

"You're like Ms. Smith, you come to my house randomly for free food and coffee without any warning. At least, you always come with some kind of news for the future." Ben said, as Paradox shrugged, not even going to deny it.

"Ignoring my tab for all the food I've eaten, I've come to tell you a person from your world will be arriving right about.... now." Paradox said.

As on cue, a white portal opened up in the kitchen.

"I swear if this is Vilgax or one of my enemies, I'm kicking your ass for not telling me sooner." Ben warned.

Smiling in amusement, Paradox guided Ben to the living room as a teenager with dark brown skin with his salt and pepper longer hair style and skin tone. However, he also sports three freckles on each cheek. Along with that, he now wears the same armor as his parents. His eyes are orange.

This is Zak Saturday, a Teenage Cryptozoologist with the rest of family as well as the reincarnation of Kur, the most evil Cryptid to ever live and has history with Ben

"Zak? What are you doing here?" Ben asked.

"I don't even know where here is." Zak said.

"That's my que to leave." Paradox said, quickly leaving as Kirby came down the stairs.

"Poyo, Poyo, Poyo? Poyo, Poyo." Kirby said. 

"No the food isn't ready, Kirby, just watch some Cartoons." Ben said, ignoring Zak's look of confusion and Curiosity.

"Wait, isn't that Meta Knight's godson?" Zak asked

"Yep, that's him, me and my girlfriend are raising him." Ben said, As he went to the kitchen.

"So you adopted him? What happened to Meta Knight?" Zak Asked, as he followed Ben.

"Dead, we don't know how." Ben Explained.

"I see, now what's been happening?" Zak asked.

1 hour later

After an hour of cooking and storytelling Zak was officially amazed by the world of Remnant, a world without Cryptids but rather of Faunus, Aura, Semblance, Dust and Grimm? That was like The strangest thing he has ever heard even by his standards of strange.