Chapter 36: A Bloody Dance

City of Vale

Kingdom of Vale

It has been little over a week since Ben had fought his friends about Zak and things haven't been exactly well with them.

At first they tried to talk to him, but he would ignore them.

The second time they tried to corner him in order to force a discussion, but he just flew away and through the ground.

The third time was they used Amber's scroll to trick him into coming into the forest with no such luck because Amber doesn't believe in texting.

The fourth time Dawn tried to mind control Yang when she stopped to visit with Kirby but found out the Warp Star won't let its Guardian be controlled so Yang never found that part out.

The final time was when Everlyn tried to manipulate Miia's jealous nature but Vicky wasn't going to allow that.

After that, the adults started watching them much closer, with Freya using her angel eyes to find out any tricks or plans, which was a lot due to Dawn and Everlyn's endless plans.

It wasn't easy for Mordred either as now that Evelyn wasn't allowed back to Beacon he had to be looked after by someone else namely Blake and Zak, when asked why Blake volunteered so quickly she responded with: The world already has people like Virgil Lionheart, it doesn't need a second.

When Blake started taking over Mordred was not happy by any means as he threatened to destroy all of Beacon with his power of decay until Evelyn returned... until Kirby revealed his weakness to pacifiers, just give him one and he falls asleep as well as his weakness and hatred for plastic because he can't decay that.

Since everyone knows his power, they keep plastic pacifiers on hand in case he starts throwing another tantrum.

While things have been looking down for the Cryptid Girls in the Woods, things have been looking up for Miia, Sarah, and Julie.

With Miia she has taken over Amber's job as Ozpin's assistant in running the school giving her plenty of time to be with her Darling.

Sarah had replaced Everlyn on Team 10 which was great because she was already trained as a Onna-Bugeisha or Female Samurai having a mastery in all the weapons used.

Julie not wanting to be left out of the loop in any way revealed that she was receiving magical training and Mana manipulation from Gwen as well as to everyone's surprise Alien Martial Arts from Verdona.

When Ben asked how she knows alien martial arts Verdona just smiled with a secretive smirk.

Speaking of Verdona, Ben was also taking an interest in his alien heritage more so than Gwen, causing her to cheer in happiness.

It turns out that there was much more to Anodites than just being free spirited humanoid energy beings than he originally thought, Anodites while the majority being free spirited were also passionate inventors of all sorts of magical creations ranging from spiritual cleansing to universal travel letting them spread the gift of Magic across the universe, even farther than Azmuth has ever been.

However, what really drew his attention was the Kings especially Thorin, while not much was known about this king's life before he became king what is 100% fact was that he mastered all the Dark Arts without ever submitting to the negative effects.

Which is what led Ben to studying the Dark Arts under the careful eye of Verdona and Vicky, both of whom know what to look out for just in case.

Yang, wanting to join her boyfriend, started to study the Light Arts and healing magic for her team, something Nova and Freya were happy to teach about.