Chapter 71: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pt. 1: The Departure

(Note that we are using the Female Options for everything in Smash: Robin, Corrin, Byleth and Pokémon Trainer: Leaf Green.)

Earth

It has been a week since the Xenomorph Invasion along with Kur and the clone of Vilgax's death, giving everyone plenty of time to get settled back into their realm of normalcy with only a few things happening.

Flashback: 1 day after the Huge Feast

Ben's Universe

Bellwood, USA

Ben's Manor

The very next day after the Large Feast, Ben woke up at his Usual time of 7:30 AM, as Ben was looking at his computer screen talking to Max quietly about something that had appearly happened at midnight while he was sleeping.

Apparently at midnight, all the worlds have inexplicably merged with the world of Remnant, however, the planet Remnant appeared on the opposite side of the Sun from Earth's current place in the Solar System, so there is no current danger of either...

Apparently at midnight, all the worlds have inexplicably merged with the world of Remnant, however, the planet Remnant appeared on the opposite side of the Sun from Earth's current place in the Solar System, so there is no current danger of either planet finding out so soon.

The world governments from all sides are trying to figure out what to do with this situation which wasn't helped by the Cryptids and Aliens all wanting a say in matters

Another thing that had happened was people from all over the world being brought to the future who had appearly died in the past such as Dawn's parents, Lupa's Father, Pierce Wheels, Carter Smith, and many others from all worlds.

When Azmuth talked to Paradox about this, it was revealed that they never died, but rather transported through time, however, to keep people from freaking out with this he made a deal with the Embodiment of Death to allow those people to be resurrected and only those people.

With all this in mind Ben used his clones and allies to make sure that no Xenomorph Drone or otherwise was running around Earth or god forbid Remnant.

"And, you're sure that you cannot fix this?" Max asked from Mount Rushmore .

"Not without knowing what merged the worlds, it could just happen again." Ben explained.