Chapter 19: Training with Team 10

Team JNPR's Dorm

Late at night, We see the three members of team JNPR, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren discussing the absence of their leader, Jaune Arc.

"How come Jaune gets home so late?" Nora asked her childhood friend as she was jumping on her bed.

"He's become rather scarce ever since he's been hanging out with Ben and Rex." Ren answered while he was loading ammo into his guns, Stormflower.

"That's weird... Doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our rest!" Nora proclaimed, doing a pretty impressive twirl in the air as she landed on her bed.

"I'm sure our leader knows exactly what he's doing." Pyrrha angrily added with a small frown, not noticing her to teammates looking at each other worried nor noticing their leader was listening in.

" Pyrrha angrily added with a small frown, not noticing her to teammates looking at each other worried nor noticing their leader was listening in

"Mmmm... I guess so." Nora said as the the two of her teammates continuing to do what they were doing.

"Hey, Jaune!" Ruby greeted in her pajamas, surprising Jaune as she giggled at his reaction. "Long time no see, did you lock your self out again?" Ruby asked as she was a little amused of her first friend of Beacon.

"Oh, uh, nope!" Jaune replied as he pulled out his scroll, "Got it!"

"So! Where have you been lately?" Ruby asked.

"I, uh..." Jaune tried to speak before they were interrupted by Ruby's secret crush.

"He's supposed to be at the rooftop right now." Rex added coming down the hallway.

"Come on, man, just one night! We've been at it every night for three weeks." the blonde knight begged, not wanting to go through that "training".

"Sorry man, Ben's orders. If it were me, then I would let you have a break since you've been doing real well. But, it's not up to me. Just come on! I really don't have to drag you there again." Rex spoke a little two loud, making Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren open the door slightly to hear better.

"Come on! Just one night please!" Jaune begged to the Human EVO, literally on his hands and knees.

"Well maybe I could- Oh! Hold on, I'm getting a call." Rex said pulling out his scroll.