Chapter 18: Jaunedice + Generator 10

Beacon Amphitheater

10:00 A.M.

It was the second day of school at Beacon Academy. We start our first day of combat class taught by the Goodwitch of the North.

All of the students where sitting patiently in the bleachers waiting for the combat professor, when all the sudden the lights went out and the curtains pulled down almost concealing the room in darkness

A hooded figure appeared standing next to the deputy headmistress with an aura of mystery. Before anyone could ask what is going on, they heard a deep raspy voice coming out of the dark.

"You should not be afraid of the dark or the Grimm, you should be afraid of ME!" The voice of revealing itself to be a phantom/ghost-like creature.

The ghost appeared to have a gaseous appearance and claw like hands. It has grey skin with black lines running all over him. Its skin is removable and it has tentacles underneath it. If its skin gets ripped off, its true form will unveil. He could deform its shape to appear like wisps of grey, somewhat transparent flame. It was muscular as it possessed a big green eye complete with black pupils, and it adorned a familiar green hourglass symbol on its chest.

 It was muscular as it possessed a big green eye complete with black pupils, and it adorned a familiar green hourglass symbol on its chest

This is Ghostfreak, one of Ben's original 10 aliens.

"So, you boys and girls want to see something really scary...?" The Ectonurite asked in a deeper and raspy voice.

Before anyone could do anything, Ghostfreak quickly put his hands on his protective skin and opened it up revealing his black and white striped tentacles.

Needless to say, some of the students were now already feeling scared into submission because of the shapeshifter in this ghost form managed to make some boys peed in their pants while scaring a certain heiress and former Faunus terrorist. They and along with the other students were silently praying to Oum not to piss him of and not let him possess them.

Team RWBY and JNPR, however, had their own thoughts of Ben's ghost-like form here.

Weiss and Blake were currently hugging each other in fear as they were shaking in their boots. Now since if they ever want answers of him and Rex's powers, they'll have to pray to Oum that he won't used that form on them.

While Ruby was a little frightened of Ben's ghost form, she thinks it looks really cool as she claims that she ain't afraid of no ghost just like her mom. But she was still thinking if any of Ben's form can make cookies with or without hands.

Yang, however, was a little scared but she quickly hid it with a blush on her face and a perverted giggle. She honestly admitted that she would love to have those tentacles touch her and massage her body as she would love to use this to tease Ben with an inappropriate comment and gesture to her advantage if he spars with her in that form or if she's feeling sore all over her body.