Chapter 32: Remnant New Years

Kingdom of Vale

It was a bright morning in Vale, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, along with team 10, and the kids, where all eating in the staff room, watching the Nintendons known as Daphne and Robin trying to stare at each other to death, seemingly hoping that they would somehow developed Heat Vision to kill the other.

'At least they haven't pulled out the weapons yet.' Everyone thought.

If you couldn't tell things were really tense especially with what Yang discovered earlier from Verdona.

Flashback to early in the morning.

Ozpin's office.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALL AGREED TO HAVE SEPARATE DATES WITH BEN ON NEW YEARS?!" Yang screamed, to the Cryptid Girls and Julie while Ozpin was still sleeping.

"It's just that, I can be very persuasive." Verdona said.

"AND YOU DID NOT THINK TO TELL ME SOONER?! I HAVE RESERVATIONS SET UP FOR MIDNIGHT AT THE DUSTY RANCH, YOU HAVE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS A YEAR IN ADVANCED!" Yang screamed.

"Then how did you get them?" Julie asked.

"The guy who works there owed me a favor." Yang answered.

"Regardless, we all care for Ben and we want to help him." Sarah said.

"He needs our help, unless you want him to have a relationship with easy girls." Samantha said.

"Never!" Yang and Miia cried.

"Then stop acting like children." Fubuki said.

"Why are you and Vicky even here? She doesn't even care." Yang said.

"I'm just here to see him suffer." Vicky said.

"She'll be following all of you to make sure you all don't interfere, I will be making sure all don't sneak out." Fubuki said.

"How are we doing this?" Lupa asked, clearly annoyed.

"Alphabetical order. Dawn will be going first." Vicky said.

"Naturally we start with the best." Dawn said, smirking arrogantly.

"Just remember that there are 9 girls after you, so you have a hour for your date with no exceptions." Verdona said.

"And no Sex, it's way too early in this relationship for that." Fubuki said.

'Dammit, there goes that idea.' Miia thought.

'Try to stop me old lady.' Lupa thought.

"For those that are thinking it, I have blessed silver so be warned." Verdona said.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to, I'm made of wood." Venus said.

"Worry about your body state later, Leave everything to me." Verdona said.

End flashback.  

"So, what's everyone doing for new years?" Zak asked.

"Calling my mother." Weiss said.

"Date night." Rex said.

"Going to bed early." Ren eaid, earning a laugh from Nora.

"Nice try, Ren, but we're watching fireworks and making our own with Robin." Nora said.

"Fireworks are a good source of accidents." Daphne said.

"Who knows what sources of fire might spring up." Robin countered.