Chapter 46: Super Smash Bros. 4

The opening begins with Pit, Cloud, and Link along with Ben, Zak and Rex gathered to tell the story with everyone.

"So... Super Smash Bros... is a multiverse intergalactic tournament?" Ruby (Tojo) asked.

"And unlike Mortal Kombat, there is rarely if any death at all." Ben added.

"Now Smash Bros. contains Fighters who are the best of the best handpicked across time and space to compete for great prizes." Rex explained.

"So the hosts of Smash Bros. are Brother Gods who are literally giant gloved White Hands named Master and Crazy Hand? Are they Elder Gods?" Ozpin asked.

"I don't think so, from what I can gather that there are only 1 elder god born for every 1 million universes but other gods can become an Elder God." Ben explained.

"So if Mortal Kombat is a tournament created for universal conquest, what's the purpose of Super Smash Bros.? Why did the Hand Bros. create a Family Friendly Tournament?" Glynda asked.

"Yep. The Hand Bros just do it to entertain people." Freya explained.

"What kind of Gods are Master and Crazy Hand?" Qrow asked.

"Gods of Games, they just go about it differently." Ben explained.

"Now, the great prizes of winning Super Smash Bros. is a huge amount of Money depending on the fighter's universe currency.... However, the losers get smaller prices that can range from a bouncy ball to an entire personal universe." Zak explained.

"But the greatest price of all the Hand Bros has reserved only for the winner. 1% of godly power from the Hand Brothers themselves." Rex said, causing those not familiar with Smash Bros. to gasp.

"GODLY POWERS?!" Everyone but the Smashers asked.

"Yes, godly power. A full 1% of godly power to do as you wish in anyway you want along with 1,000,000,000,001 of your choice of currency." Zak explained.

"1 TRILLION AND 1 CENT?!" Weiss screamed.

"Do you still have the power?" Cassie asked.

"I didn't win Smash Bros. 4." Ben admitted.

"What?! But you beat Kronika, Kratos, Shao Kahn, Injustice Superman, Vilgax and many more, how did you not win?" Yukari asked.

"Because Vilgax was invited to Smash Bros. 4." Ben explained.

"Vilgax almost won until he came across the 3 time Champion Winner of Smash Bros. at the time: Meta Knight." Zak explained.

"3 time winner....." Ozpin whispered.

"You see Meta Knight first appeared in Smash Bros. 1, since then he won them all easily becoming a Smash legend. Part of the reason why can't take so long for another Smash tournament is because Meta Knight can be very destructive in his fights." Rex explained.

"To win 4 times.... he must have been something." Glynda said.

"Poyo." Kirby said happily.

"Now the fighters in Smash are Veterans and the Hand Bros. always handpick Newcomers, no matter what all it always comes down to is their choice.... except for the case of Bayonetta." Ben said.

"Hold up. Bayonetta? As In the Umbra Witch who slays Angels and wearer of questionable Outfits?" Yu asked.

"Who also wears clothes made of her hair and used her arms and feet to shoot 2 pairs of guns?" Hyde added.

"Wait, she is a witch covered in hair and uses her feet to shoot guns..... oh my god, she's a monkey Witch!" Sun declared.

"Monkey Witch!" Kirby laughed.