Chapter 60: Stopping Squidface: Legend of Zelda

Soul Calibur Universe

It had been a few weeks since Vilgax's destruction in the galaxy far, far away leading to a few things being discovered.

First, Ben uses Alien X to resurrect anyone who died as well as erasing all knowledge of alien life and Squidface in general.

Secondly, anything Squidface built in the Soul Calibur Earth all across the New World and Eurasia, etc. had to be completely destroyed.

Third, Amy being in love with Ben much to the eternal annoyance of Samantha.

Of course, Raphael, knowing Ben was happy for both of them.

Anyway, The Order were staying to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again with the exception of Taki, Ivy, and Amy

Now for Raphael he told Benjamin to keep Amy safe at all times or else since Ivy would do the same in his position for Ben's safety, making him completely understand.

Though Ben did offer Rapahel a chance to come if he wanted to, however, the latter told him that he trusts him with Amy.

Knowing this, Ben handed ALL Order members modified Plumber Badges if he ever needs their help or the other way around should Vilgax return to their Earth to conquer.

And why are Taki and Ivy coming along for the ride you may ask? Well they are his adopted moms as they did want to meet his birth parents.

And Amy wanted to meet Ben's parents as she wanted to get to know his world as he has gotten to know hers.

Right now, the group were at the RB3 as the Zelda cast was waiting inside as Taki was saying goodbye to Natsu.

"Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone. you will be watching after the clan while I'm gone." Taki said.

"I promise I'll behave, don't worry. Just try to come back soon." Natsu replied.

"I promise I will because you're going to do all right." Taki promised.

The two hugged each other once last time before they went inside the Halberd where Paradox was waiting for them.

"Now that everyone is here, we shall be going to Hyrule, more specifically the realm of the Goddess as your main base." Paradox explained.

"Wait?! Actual Goddesses?!" Ruby Rose asked.

"Yes. The 3 Golden Goddesses of the Triforce: Din of Power, Farore of Courage, and Nayru of Wisdom. And finally, Hylia or you might know her as Zelda, the Main Goddess." Paradox confirmed.

"Ben, please don't disrespect them like last time." Riju said.

"They don't push me and I won't push them." Ben said.

"We both know you did plenty of pushing yourself." Rambo said.

"And he just loves to piss off the goddesses." Paya said

"....." Link said.

"Now I must warn you all. When you're in the Zelda Goddesses Realm: DO NOT mention that which shall not be named because they will curse you because even they hate it." Paradox warned

Everyone from Zelda looked at Ben.

"....." Link said.

"Oh come on I'm not that bad." Ben replied.

"Oh yes you are, Tennyson, you beast!" Buliara said.

"You like him." Riju said.

"Anyway, also, be respectful to the Goddesses, never invoke a deity's wrath." Paradox added.