Chapter 62: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pt. 4: It's Smash Bros. Time!

The next day

The opening shows Ben waking up in his room with a loud yawn as he stretched out his arms, unintentionally touching the ceiling in the process before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in, Jr." Ben said.

Jr opened the door and sat on his bed looking worried.

"What's going to happen to Dad if he has to fight Vilgax again? He can't crack his shell again, but he can still do something brutal, like breaking his arms." Jr said.

"I don't know Jr, Vilgax is playing for keeps this time and there is no Meta Knight to stop him if I somehow lose, we just need to have hope." Ben explained.

"And Ridley? He's going to try and eat Clark." Kara added, knocking on the door.

"Not if Samus and Meta Knight have anything to say about it." Ben said.

"And me!" Yang added, carrying Kirby in.

"Well, it's time for breakfast and training, we have until Noon before the Preliminaries start." Ben said, dressing in his usual attire.

"Peach wants to talk to you before then by the way." Jr said, climbing onto his shoulder.

Understanding what she wants already, the group walked down to the lounge, finding their tables with their Spirits, Assist Trophies, and their symbols all eating their meals.

"Do we have to eat at our own tables?" Yang asked.

"Yep, you're also Ruby's teammate." Ben said.

"Personally, I feel bad for Cloud, he and his friends have to eat with Sephiroth." Rex said.

"I have to eat with Vilgax, stupid same universe, same table rule." Ben said.

"At least Kirby can eat with Meta knight." Jr said.

"And Pyra/Mythra eat with Shulk." Tifa said.

"And Zak eats with Ben." Yang said.

"What about Ivy and the others?" Mitsuru asked.

"Well Taki, Ivy, and Amy, they would normally eat with PAC-MAN because Bandai Namco owns their franchises but because they are security they eat with the staff." Ben explained.

"As for you, Mitsuru, you normally eat with Narukami and Joker, but you are an audience member so you normally wouldn't be here but since you're a guest you eat with Ben." Rex explained.

"And Ganondorf eats with Zelda and Link, Ridley and Dark Samus with Samus, Wolf, Falco and Fox together, man there are a lot of enemies and rivals here." Zak said.

"And Ben has probably dated all of them." Zak teased until he was elbowed.

"How many people have you dated? I know Paradox mentioned you attracted a lot of people but knowing your Density you didn't notice." Yang asked.

"Not many, I did with Tifa and Peach, did have a casual thing with the goddess of Skyworld when I was stuck and almost had a moment with- Nope. Not mentioning that." Ben said as Jr looked uncomfortable.

"You also dated Byleth from Fire Emblem..." Shelby said.

"And you impregnated the Smasher Girls except Samus, Robin, and possibly Peach." Draco said.

"It seems he's done everyone but you all~" Peach teased from her seat at the Table.

"My tail can still reach you, Princess." Miia warned.

"Anyway, you guys from Remnant, you have to sit with each other." Ben said, very eager to change the subject.

"Over there, Kirby has his own table, with his own Spirits and Assist Trophies." Zak explained, pointing towards where the Animal Friends and Nintendons are.