Chapter 23: The Aftermath

Beacon Academy

It has been two weeks since the incident at the docks and everything at Beacon was on edge.

Ever since the argument in the courtyard, Team RWBY was falling apart faster then a old wooden bookshelf collapsing in on itself.

At first, it seemed like the members were having a small disagreement that eventually led to full arguments and shouting matches all over the school.

Everyone else in Beacon were also really tired of the drama as they wanted it to stop, but no one could do anything with out getting punched in the face by an angry, Yang Xiao Long whose lilac eyes are still red and of course her beautiful blonde hair was obviously on fire due to her anger and semblance.

Ultimately, Ben decided to silence Weiss and Blake by making this as quick and painless as he can.

Flashback: Of how Ben silenced Weiss and Blake

Beacon Dining Hall

As the Schnee Heiress and the former White Fang member continued arguing with their partners with shouting matches, Ben decided that enough was enough as he was not going to fight Weiss and Blake, but only going to knock them out without using physical contact as he would try to make this as quick and painless as he can for them.

Ben whispered into Rex's ear of how he was going to shut up the Ice Queen and Kitty Cat as he nodded his head in agreement. The Human EVO and his partner then walked over to their respective girlfriends and gently put their hands on their shoulders, forcing them to stop as they turned around and focused their attention on them.

They both whispered in their ears of how they were going to end this argument without hurting their partners as Ben stated that he will try to stop this drama temporarily.

"Enough's enough!" Ben stated to the Ice Queen and Kitty Cat of Team RWBY, as he transformed into one of his Ultimate Aliens via the Master Control Access in a flash of emerald light, forcing everyone to cover their eyes.

As the light died down in Ben's place was the familiar looking Ultimate form of his devolved Sonorosian form, Ultimate Echo Echo.

"Ultimate Echo Echo!" the hyper-evolved Sonorosian announced in a voice that is more robotic-sounding, similar to a speaker.

As Weiss and Blake took a few steps back, Ultimate Echo Echo began to speak as he was going to teach them a lesson.

"I'm sorry about this you two, but I can't let you continue this drama. I'll try to make this as quick and painless as I can!" the Ultimate Sonorosian stated as he then hold out his arms as two black Sonic Disks ejected from the back of his hands as they began to surround the black and white members of Team RWBY, duplicating themselves to eleven more Sonic Disks, making thirteen in total as Ultimate Echo Echo was about to unleash his exceedingly deadly move, Sonic Doom.

Ruby, Yang, and Rex took a few steps back, putting their hands over their ears as Ultimate Echo Echo was about to perform Sonic Doom, where his Sonic Disks surround the enemy and fire full sonic blasts.

Needless to say, Weiss and Blake were totally screwed.

"SONIC DOOOOOOM!" Ultimate Echo Echo shouted, as his Sonic Disks fired a deadly wave of full sonic blasts, forcing the Schnee Heiress and former White Fang member to scream loudly as they tried to cover their ears. However, Blake was forced to only cover her human ears since her Cat ears hidden underneath her bow, were exposed as the loud sonic blasts were injuring her extremely sensitive superhuman hearing that her Faunus heritage provides.