Chapter 10: Deal or No Deal?, Pt.2

Interrogation Room, Vale Police Department; The City of Vale, The Kingdom of Vale

11:40 A.M.

Ten Minutes Later...

As soon as Professor Glynda Goodwitch and Ultimate Big Chill arrived at the VPD, Ultimate Big Chill was consumed by a green light, as he devolved into Big Chill, and then another light engulfed him turning him back into 16 year old Benjamin Kirby Tennyson.

Ben just couldn't believe his luck. One minute he was doing his job of stopping the White Fang form stealing more Dust, despite the World of Remnant not being his home universe to protect.

The next thing he knew, he was at the Vale Police Department in the City of Vale where he was being held at the interrogation room. He was being lectured and scolded simultaneously by the same blonde Huntress who tried to force him to come with her back at the Dust Shop Robbery a day ago.

Ben was sighing that he now has to deal with this blonde Huntress who thinks she has authority over him. He looked at the blonde woman looking at her scroll as she watched a recorded compilation video of him as Four Arms fighting the Alpha Beowolf and it's pack, Spidermonkey webbing up some Ursas and saving Velvet, Swampfire taking down the group of Grimm with his flames in the village he helped defend with Qrow, Heatblast shielding the silver eye girl from the explosive Dust crystal, Diamondhead shooting shards of diamonds at the Bullhead during the night of Dust store robbery with the silver eye girl, and finally it shows shows him right now as Big Chill pressing the Ultimatrix on his chest, hyper evolving into his ultimate form; Ultimate Big Chill as he released a breath of ice flames to freeze the White Fang into popsicles. The video paused as the blonde woman was furiously lecturing him of his actions.

"I hope that you realize that your actions tonight would not be taken lightly, young man. You recklessly taken on a group of Faunus terrorists who were armed and have years of experience of guerrilla warfare despite their misguidance for their goal of equality," Glynda said seriously, as she looked at Ben while analyzing the recorded video of him and his transformations on her scroll.

"Ma'am, I was just doing my job as a hero. I couldn't let those misguided Faunus hurt innocent people despite how they were treated, and they just want equality between us and their brethren. It's the reason that if I failed to save innocents, I become violent and angry at people willing to hurts others." Ben said to the blonde Huntress, with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Sure, he admits that he is initially cocky, childish, and arrogant, but he is selfless and heroic, willing to sacrifice his own life for others. He just knows that if he fails to save someone or his close ones like his family are hurt, he loses some self-control and becomes more angry and violent. Like the time Kevin willingly mutated into Ultimate Kevin to stop Aggregor, Kevin lost control of his actions forcing Ben to almost kill him, but Gwen stopped him because it wasn't worth it since he is still his friend.

"Also, I helped stopped a robbery with that silver eye girl, and yes I can be reckless at times, but that's besides the point Ms?" Ben said, as he politely tried to ask the Huntress for her name.

"Goodwitch. Glynda Goodwitch." The blonde Huntress stated flatly. "And the only reason I got involved because the news stated a blue mothman-like creature is spotted in the Industrial district in Vale stopping a group of White Fang Goons from stealing crystals and powdered Dust."

"Well Ms. GoodWitch of the North," Ben said sarcastically, inciting a glare from the blonde Huntress. "Are you going to throw the book at me or what?"

"If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... with a pat on the back..." She said calmly.

"And a slap on the wrist!" she added firmly, hitting the table top with her crop.