Chapter 63: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pt. 5: Smash Bros. Preliminaries Pt. 1

On Remnant

The opening begins with everyone on Earth and Remnant having many different reactions to Smash Bros. Ultimate Opening as the Smash Ultimate Tournament was now live across the Multiverse.

In Beacon

With CRDL

"What the hell is going on?" Cardin asked.

With SSSN

"That Gorilla is Awesome and you cannot change my mind." Sun said.

"Just because you're a monkey doesn't mean you have to worship them." Neptune said.

With ABRN

"Okay, this now has my full undivided attention." Reese said.

With BRNZ

"I feel like we'll be very entertained." May (Zedong) said.

With FNKI

"I don't know what 's going on, but I like this music so we're watching." Flynt said.

"Agreed. The Lyrics feels like it was telling a story for the opening, and I wanna buy that music." Neon added.

With Ciel and Penny

'Odd, I feel something strange when I see that Blue Robot.' Penny thought.

"What is this Exactly? I can't change the channel" Ciel said.

With Team CNEM or Cinder's Team (Cinder, Neo, Emerald, Mercury)

"What's going on?! I cannot access the virus's controls!" Cinder shouted.

With the Beacon Staff and Triplets

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" the triples announced.

"Indeed, Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, 10, they were..." Port began.

"Astonishing!" Oobleck shouted.

Vale Council

"Zak Saturday has left Beacon, we must inform the Huntsman immediately after we have control." the Male Councilman said.

"Sorry, but that's not gonna happen, not on Ozpin's watch." The Voice of Master Hand warned, scaring them.

"WHO SAID THAT!?" The Vale Council demanded, getting no answer until all of a sudden their scrolls call functions were locked out.

With Adam and the Vale Branch White Fang

"Blake....." Adam said.

With V.V. Argost

"It has started." Argost said.

In Salem's Castle

With Salem and her Faction

"Watch Closely." Salem ordered.

In Haven

With Leo and Luna

"What is this? It's awesome!" Luna cheered.

With Maria

"Is this what kids do nowadays? What ever happened to those Kong Donkeys?" Maira asked.

Mistral Council

"Prepare to Kill Zak Saturday." the Mistral Councilwoman said.

"Sorry, but we're not allowing that the moment he returns after this." The Voice of Crazy Hand announced, scaring them.