Chapter 26: Turnabout Moon

December 17, 12:10 PM

District Court

Courtroom No. 5

It was... a not so happy go lucky afternoon, and our two couples were in handcuffs.

Anyway, our two couples were in a courtroom looking at the judge who is a bald, brown eyed, man with a grey beard as they were waiting for there verdict.

How did this happen you readers may ask? Well, we'll have to go back in time to the beginning.

Flashback: 1 day before the Trial

December 16, 6:00 AM

The Cave, Kirby's Play house

Xiao Long-Rose Family Home

Patch

It was an early Wednesday morning at the Xiao Long-Rose Family Home, and Ben and Ruby were in the Cave under Kirby's play house with Ruby designing a weapon for Ben and Rex.

While there are powerful, they know they can't rely on there powers forever.

Like for example, Rex's Builds are powerful but they are to big and can't do much in a small space.

And for Ben, while he knows some martial arts and is a master with melee weapons, it means nothing if the Ultimatrix or god forbid Ascalon can be stolen from him.

Plus, they both need a back up plan as they can both be defenseless and useless should their powers be taken away from them.

So, Ruby and Ben both have came up a with a idea.

They would make a transformable weapon that could function as a melee and long range while it also would make it very easy to carry.

This is when Ben had an idea, they would use Ruby's weapon making skills, his alien technology, and his smartest alien's like Brainstorm and Grey Matter to program, Jury Rigg to build, and Upgrade to put the finishing touches.

Right now, Ruby was designing the said Weapon while Ben was in his Kirby form which he named Mimic, reading the large book found in the chest.

It took a few hours for it to open because only Kirby could open it with the heart-shaped locket and his DNA to open the first as the security scanner was located in the book's front hard cover.

It was full of the Nintendon's history along with some information and history on Galaxia, The Warp Star, some of N.M.E.'s monsters, Nightmare Enterprises and the CEO/founder itself, Kirby's Inhale and Copy Abilities, etc.

And apparently, not every Nintendon is destined to be a Star Warrior.

Like for instance, Kirby's mother was a professional medic while Kirby's adoptive uncles whose names where Blade Knight and Sword Knight from his homeworld were squires for Meta Knight, a friend of Jor-El.