Chapter 42: Mortal Kombat 11 Part 2: Aftermath

"Come on, tell us what happened!" Shelby begged.

The camera opens up to show Ben casually checking his nails as he just smiled in amusement.

Shelby was floating upside down over Ben's head, as she can levitate and float but she can also actually fly due to being part La Llorona.

"Shirley I can persuade you." Shelby teased, placing her hands on his cheeks.

"Don't call me Shirley." Ben said, knowing full well the reference went over her head.

"You're no fun." Shelby cutely pouted.

"And everyone can see your dress." Yang said, pulling her down.

"Hehehe, maybe I will later. Right now I'm enjoying your suffering." Ben said until Mordred hopped into his lap.

"Tell the story or face my tantrum!" Mordred warned via Sign.

"No, Mordred, you're a baby, you may love playing M Rated Games, but I'm not going to until I feel like it." Ben said.

"Well you also cuddled with Charmcaster." Cassie added as Gwen grabbed Ben by the ear in Anodite form.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Anodite Gwen roared.

"I can explain that." Cassie said.

"I still can't believe you did that, but my question is why weren't you dating in secret or something?" Kevin asked.

".....Yeah, that's a good point." Gwen agreed in Anodite Form

"Looks like we are explaining, it all goes back to the very beginning of time." Ben said.

Flashback: Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath

Turning towards the voices, the four occupants found 3 people coming out of a lava-like portal.

The first was a god like Ben, a dark-skinned man with slicked back white hair His hair done with bangs framing his face and his hair longer, extended into a long braid with three hairpieces.and eyes similar to Ben, he wears The default outfit features a heavily updated version of his MK4 outfit with embellishments from his Armageddon design. He also bears a glowing tattoo of his namesake on his shoulder. Another of his outfits gives him white flowing robes with more intricate glowing markings covering his arms. His third outfit is loosely based on his Mythologies depiction though with a shorter, tattered cape and short, slicked back hair.

The second is a Native American in his outfits closely resembling his appearance in MK3 and MK 2011.

The third is an old man swimming in magic, the former being a slight redesign of his MK 2011 outfit with his younger form being a hybrid of his MK3 and MK 2011 appearances, sharing the similar design traits of the latter with the color palette of the former. Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa provides his likeness for the character, his younger form in particular being based directly off of his physical appearance in the 1995 live action movie, sporting a near identical hair style and a complete lack of facial hair. One of his alternate costumes also grants him his look from the aforementioned movies. Interestingly, his old form has visible pupils rather than being pure white.

In practically all of the said clothing, he wore a black kimono shirt with a golden accent, black pants, and black boots with a golden X decoration at the top. Above his kimono shirt, he wore a crimson vest-like robe, with a large golden trim at the edge of the robe and at the cuffs; black and gold decorations on the front of the robe, the robe has a long, single strip which falls down to around his boots; two, thin strips of black fabric protruding from the top of the pants; and a belt, with the middle colored black, the rest gold and a jade stone in the middle.