Chapter 61: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pt. 3: Smash Party Time!

Smash Mansion

Ben's Smash Bros. Room

The opening begins Ben's room due to being a Returning Veteran was much larger than last year as it has been much upgraded now with emerald floors, with 4 green love-seat couches and a kitchen table with two chairs with a perfectly functioning kitchen. The bedroom, which is separated by a green curtain with his symbol, has a huge size King Bed, a huge bookshelf, a huge desk and a huge TV in the corner, The washroom has a sink, mirror and a basket which then leads to the bathroom separated by a white curtain with The Smash Bros. logo on it. The bath has a white slipper bathtub with a shower head above it and a yellow shower curtain.

However, not only he is now a Returning Veteran, but his room in Smash Mansion was expanded with more space, especially for his wives like Miia as well as a glass case of Spirits Stickers for Smash Ultimate having a display screen for what the Spirits do.

Laying down in his room, Ben tried to take a nap, but no matter how comfortable his room is, he just could not get to sleep with the thought of Vilgax running around the mansion, doing who knows what until a knock on the door broke him from his thoughts.

Getting up and opening the door, Ben was greeted by Peach carrying Bowser Jr. in her arms... Until he noticed his friends and the Veteran Smashers behind them, specifically the ones he met today, but he noticed Ryu and Ken Masters.

Of course, Ganon was obviously with them since his room was next door to Ben's room since his bedroom was under repairs from a prank gone wrong.

"Ganon, why are you here?" Ben asked.

Ganon lifted Mordred who was trying to eat his right fist.

"Zelda told him I taste like Pork." Ganon explained, glaring at Zelda who was grinning as Ganon threw Mordred into Ben's chest and walked away.

"!!!!!!!" Link screamed at Zelda.

"Zelda, stop being a Master Manipulator." Peach said.

"Poyo." Mordred said, revealing Zelda told the truth.

"Still that's no excuse to eat people, young man." Rosalina said.

"Poyo." Mordred said, not caring.

"He was hungry for meat and since he cannot eat your pig friend I pointed to the biggest source." Zelda said.

"No need to eat me." Pigys said.

"Stop lying, Master Manipulator." Viridi replied, rolling her eyes.

"Admit you like, Pit." Zelda countered.

"Go suck Ganon's piglet!" Viridi replied.

"Oh Ben's Piglet is better." Zelda grinned.

"Stop saying Innuendos near the children." Rosalina said.

"Anyway, I didn't expect to see you so soon, Ryu, even when Vilgax killed you previously." Ben said, looking at the Street Fighter.

"What's your plan for Vilgax, Ben?" Ryu asked.

"You leave him to me, Vilgax is too much for any of you, plus he doesn't need the Satsui no Hado or Mu no Ken." Ben said as the Smash Veterans who knew him came into his room.

Of course, Ragna, Yu, Hyde, Ruby, Jaune, Coco, Sun, Zak, Rex, and Joker came in with their teams.

"Okay, just because my room is expanded with a lot of space doesn't mean-" Ben began until he was cut off.

"Ben, they're just worried about Vilgax." Julie explained softly.

"And everyone both Veterans and Newcomers know that NO ONE knows Vilgax better than you." Helen pointed out.