19.

"Do you know what's going on with Lauren and Dinah?" Normani asked as she sat down next to Camila on the couch, handing her a plate of the Chinese food they just ordered.

"Yeah, Lauren told me," Camila nodded her head, "She wants to take Dinah out on a date but Dinah won't let her," Camila said as she took a bite of her orange chicken.

"Well Dinah told me that she's not giving Lauren the time of day anymore until Lauren figures out what's going on with Lucy," Normani said as she ate her own food.

"I told Lauren to delete Lucy's number and stop going to her aid," Camila rolled her eyes, "She just don't listen to me."

"That's her own fault then," Normani shrugged, "I told Dinah not to fuck Lauren anymore until she gets her act together."

"That's good advice," Camila nodded her head before she reached forward to grab the remote to the tv, "What are watching tonight?"

"Love Don't Cost a Thing," Normani said instantly and Camila laughed softly before she nodded her head and put the movie on.

"I've got a meeting with Larry Rudolph in the morning," Camila said as she set the remote down, picking up her plate again and sitting back against the couch.

"Really? What time? Do you want me to come with you?" Normani asked as she glanced over at her girlfriend.

"8," Camila said with a roll of her eyes, "You don't have to come. But I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?"

"Of course, you know I'm always more than willing to spend more time with you," Normani grinned, "I mean, come on, Mila. I practically live here now. If I didn't want to spend time with you I would have stayed over at my own house tonight."

"Yeah," Camila snorted, "You practically do live here. Maybe it's about time we make it a more permanent thing."

Normani dropped her fork on her plate and turned her head to look at Camila, "Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"If you're gonna say yes then yes I did. If you're gonna say no, then I'm just gonna shut up," Camila said with a small blush.

Normani laughed softly before she leaned over to kiss Camila's cheek, "Of course I'm going to say yes, baby."

Camila grinned as she turned her head to look at Normani, "Yeah?"

"Yes," Normani nodded, and Camila grinned before she leaned over to kiss Normani's lips quickly.

"I love you," Camila said softly.

"I love you too," Normani's beaming smile made Camila swear she was an angel.

Camila grinned before she turned to look back at the movie playing on the tv. It was silent between the pair for a moment before Camila was speaking, "You know, this is the third time I asked the relationship milestone questions. You need to catch up, babe."

"Oh shut up," Normani rolled her eyes causing Camila to laugh.

************

The meeting with Larry went kind of smoothly, Camila had to admit she was feeling good about this one. He basically said all the things she wanted to hear, and even included it all in the contract he wanted her to sign. Camila told Larry she would send the contract to her lawyer before signing anything but things with Larry were looking good.

Now, Camila was on her way to the mall to meet up with her girlfriend. She was sitting in the back of the SUV with Joe and Ryan in the front seats. She hummed softly as she sent her response to a text Lauren sent her earlier.

Camzi☺️🍌: I really think you should stop giving Lucy all your attention, Lo.

Lolo💚☺️: I'm not doing it on purpose. It's just hard. Lucy was and still is my best friend, Camz.

Camzi🍌☺️: I get that, Lo. I really do, but she is also a friend you sleep with occasionally and if you want to be with DJ you have to create at least a little bit of distance

Lolo💚☺️: Okay okay I understand. I'll create a little bit of distance but only because I want Dinah to give me a chance.

Camzi🍌☺️: Good, now go talk to your girl i have to go I'm at the mall and i'm supposed to be spending time with Mani

Lolo💚☺️: Ouuu have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do 😉

Camzi🍌☺️: Goodbye Lauren 🙄

As Camila put her phone away, her door opened and she climbed out of the car. Joe and Ryan instantly followed after Camila as she entered the mall. She smiled at the sight of Normani with her her bodyguard/driver Noah, and her other bodyguard, Andy. She made her way over to her girlfriend and grinned.

"Hey, baby, ready for this day at the mall?" Camila asked as she took her girlfriend's hand, leaning in to kiss her lips softly.

"So ready," Normani nodded as she grinned at her girlfriend, "Come on," Normani tugged on Camila's hand, leading the way along the mall. Camila laughed softly as she shook her head silently.

Their day at the mall was nice, of course they were stopped by a few fans for autographs but Camila and Normani were more than happy to give them out and even take a few pictures with their fans. Other than that, they enjoyed their little mall date. Going in and out of stores, eating cheap mall food and just overall having a good time together.

It wasn't until halfway through the mall trip did Camila start feeling the chest pains, a wave of dizziness hitting her at the same time. When Normani noticed the instant change of mood in her girlfriend.

"Baby, you okay?" Normani asked as she looked over at her girlfriend, whose footsteps started to slow. She was wobbling on her feet, her hand going to her head.

"Yeah, just a little light headed," Camila lied easily, and Normani frowned before she looked at Joe, who shook his head silently as if he didn't know anything.

"Maybe we should sit you down," Normani said before she led the way over to a bench to help Camila sit down.

Camila groaned as she leaned back against the best, her eyes closing slowly, "Ffffuck," she whispered softly in slurred words as she felt herself losing consciousness, "Not again.."

"Mila? What's going on? Talk to me, baby," Normani said quickly, reaching her hands out to touch her girlfriend but she let out a shout when Camila fell sideways onto the bench, "Mila! Camila!" She shouted as she shook her girlfriend.

"Ryan! Go and get the car! Now!" Joe ordered before he reached to pick Camila up in his arms, "Noah, Andy lead Normani out to her car and follow us to the hospital! Go go go!" Joe ordered before he ran off with Camila in his arms towards the exit.

"Mila!" Normani called after her girlfriend and she tried to run after them but Noah and Andy grabbed her arms, "Let me go!"

"Normani! Calm down!" Noah ordered, "We're gonna meet them at the hospital. I promise, okay? Camila's gonna be fine. She's in good hands, now come on."

Noah and Andy escorted Normani out of the mall and to her car. Normani felt numb. She had no idea what was going on, but there was only one thought in her mind.

Camila better be okay, because Normani couldn't lose her.

*********
A/N.

I know I know. I ended on a cliffhanger and this chapter is type short. But there is reason for that.

Anyways, what do y'all think is going on with Camila?

What is she keeping from Normani?

How do y'all think Mani's gonna react when she finds out?

Will Lauren and Dinah ever end up together?

Shit, man. So many questions I don't even know the answers to and I'm writing this shit.

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.