18.

"Camila, I need your help!" Lauren called out as she entered Camila's house, slamming the door behind her.

"Hello to you too, Lauren, I'm doing good, how are you?" Camila rolled her eyes as she sat on her couch, eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. Lauren plopped down on the couch next to Camila, snatching the bowl of cereal from her best friend's hands and taking a bite, "Okay, rude, what the hell do you want, Jauregui?"

"I want to ask Dinah out on a date," Lauren said as she took another bite of the cereal. Camila rolled her eyes as she took her bowl back from the green eyed Cuban.

"Then why the hell are you at my house and not over at her apartment bothering her and eating her cereal," Camila huffed as she leaned back against the couch.

"She won't go out with me and I can't figure out why," Lauren huffed as she crossed her arms against her chest.

"Did you delete Lucy's number?" Camila asked as she glanced over at Lauren.

"What? No. Why would I do that?" Lauren frowned, her brows furrowing in confusion.

"There's your answer," Camila stated calmly as she turned her attention back to Riverdale, munching happily on the rest of her Fruity Pebbles.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Dinah's not going to give you the time of day if you're still hung up on your ex, Lauren," Camila rolled her eyes silently.

"Coming from the girl who is still writing songs about a relationship that was barely, if ever real," Lauren shot back. Camila glanced over at Lauren and shook her head.

"I'm gonna let you get away with that because you are clearly not in the right state of mind," Camila said simply as she leaned forward to set her empty bowl down on the coffee table before she sat up and turned to give her friend her full attention, "Now, listen to me, Lauren. If you want Dinah, then you have to woman up and show her you want her. You play too many games, Lo. Cut that shit out and be real with her."

"I am real with her," Lauren frowned as she looked at Camila.

"Obviously not if she won't date you," Camila resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "I told you what I thought. The rest is up to you."

"I hate you, you know that right?" Lauren huffed as glared at her best friend while Camila merely grinned at the green eyed beauty.

"I love you too, Lo," Camila said before she let out a grunt, a hand moving over her chest as she felt a sharp pang. Lauren's glare immediately softened and a frown took over her features as she sat up quickly, looking at the younger Cuban who was now leaning back against the couch, her hand on her chest.

"Camz, are you okay?" Lauren asked quickly, concern etched across her features as her green eyes quickly scanned over Camila.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Camila waved Lauren off, "Just a little chest pain."

"Did you take your meds today?" Lauren asked, her frown still prominent.

"I forgot. Mani was taking so long to get ready and by the time she left the house, I was already settled down here and watching tv," Camila sighed softly, reaching a hand up to run it through her hair.

"Where are they? I'll get them for you," Lauren said as she rose to her feet.

"Upstairs in the attic, hidden in an old microwave," Camila shrugged. Lauren's brows furrowed before she nodded and disappeared out of the living room. Camila sighed as she shifted to lay down on the couch, her head resting on the armrest. She groaned as she reached a hand up to rub at her temples.