7.

Camila was mentally freaking out.

Why?

Well, let's just say the cat seems to be out of the bag about her and Normani's friendship.

Camila stared at her phone silently before replaying the video that she was tagged in by countless of fans on Twitter.

"What's up you guys? Its Sussan Mourad here with Clevver news and wow, do I have a story for you. Camila Cabello and Normani Kordei rekindling their friendship? Or maybe becoming more? Rumor has it the two former bandmates friendship started to rekindle when Normani Kordei made an appearance at Camila Cabello's show in Houston. Both girls were spotted leaving the venue together and the next morning, Kordei was found leaving the hotel where Camila had been staying."

Camila groaned at the woman's words, running a hand down the side of her face. She had thought they were being careful when Normani had came to her show in Houston. How wrong she was.

"Not even a few days later, Kordei was found arriving at Cabello's show in Dallas with Ally Brooke Hernandez, another former member of the group Fifth Harmony, and leaving with Cabello yet again. Now yes, I know what you're thinking. They must be friends again, and we here at Clevver news thought the same. It wasn't until recently that we thought others.

"A few months ago at the Billboard Music Awards, Camila was seen at the show cheering on Normani and even hugging her backstage. And with the way they were holding onto one another, it appeared to be more than just a friendly hug."

On the screen there was photo of Camila and Normani's hug backstage, Camila's arms wound tightly around Normani's waist and Normani's wrapped around Camila's neck with Camila's face buried in Normani's neck.

"And sources say that when Camila left the show early due to sickness, Normani was quick to rush out of the after party and make her way to the hospital where she stayed with Camila the full two days she had been admitted. Nothing more has really been seen with the two. But it's obvious the two of them have someone special in their lives from their most recent tweets. One post from Camila stated ''late night phone calls with someone special are always the best, fight me on it' and that may not seem like anything but then not even two hours later Kordei tweeted 'i just love staying up late with you xoxo' So what do you think guys? Friendship or maybe more? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In my opinion, I think they'd be a ridiculously cute power couple. Subscribed to our channel to keep up with these two bandmates turned former bandmates turned friends and possible lovers?"

"Fuck," Camila huffed as she stood up and started to pacing the floor. She pinched the bridge of her nose as she walked around in a circle in the room on the back of her tourbus.

"Mila? You okay in there?" Joe asked as he knocked on the door.

"I'm fine, Joe! Thank you though!" Camila called out before she sighed as she took a seat on the couch. She glanced over at her phone when it started ringing, and a small smile took over her features at the sight of Normani's contact name. She quickly grabbed her phone and answered it, putting her phone to her ear, "Hello?"

"Joe says your pacing around on your tourbus and he's scared all the pacing is gonna make the bus tip. What's up?" Normani's voiced sounded on the other end of the line, and Camila was surprised by just how much she relaxed at the mere sound of her best friend's voice.

"Nothing," Camila lied easily.

"Don't lie to me, Cabello. What's wrong?"

"Did you not see the video? About us?"

Normani was silent for the moment on the other of the line before she laughed, causing Camila to frown in confusion, "Oh, you're talking about the Clevver news video. Well, of course I saw it. My fans tagged me like a hundred times just to get me to watch it. I'm not really surprised that the world found out. I mean I wasn't really trying to hide us."