16

*****Smut smut smut smut smut smut. That enough smuts? Yeah, that's enough smuts. Anyways, here's smut.****

Camila woke up to something wet on her cheek, and she groaned as she turned over onto her side, "Five more minute, Mani," she huffed as she pulled the blanket up a little bit, but the she felt something wet on her forehead and she frowned because that was a little too weird for Normani to be doing.

She turned over on her side and met the eyes of the brown Labrador puppy she bought her girlfriend, "Archie? What are you doing in the bed?"

The little pup barked and Camila laughed softly as she reached out to pet him, "Okay okay, I'm up," she said as she sat up slowly, running a hand through her hair, "Where's your mama?"

As if on cue, Normani walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her body. She grinned brightly at the sight of Camila finally awake, "Good morning, baby."

"Morning, babe, you're up early," Camila said as she smiled softly at her girlfriend.

"Yeah, well, I thought since we missed out on our anniversary plans the night before last, we make up for it by spending the day together. I was going to wake you up, but it seems like someone beat me to it," Normani laughed softly as she reached out to pet Archie who was currently curled up at the bottom of the bed.

"Bet, I like that idea," Camila grinned as she climbed out of the bed, "I'd kiss you, but morning breath is a thing so let me go and shower and brush my teeth. Then I'm all yours for the day."

"Good," Normani grinned, "Hurry up."

"Yes ma'am," Camila mock saluted before she disappeared off into the bathroom. Spending the entire day with Normani sounded like a blessing. With their busy and conflicting schedules it seemed like they never had time to themselves. Then when they finally had time to theirselves for the anniversary, Roger had to go and fuck it up.

But now they both had time and they were going to use it before going back to the hectic ness that was their lives.

Camila took a shower and brushed her teeth before walking back into her room, with a towel around her body. She smiled at the sight of Normani sitting on her bed, wearing only Camila's Never Be The Same tour sweatshirt and a pair of panties. Her hair was up and her make up wasn't done. It was when she looked like this that Camila thought Normani was the most gorgeous. Her attention was on her phone so she hadn't even noticed Camila had came back.

Her natural self. That was what Camila loved the most, and she never failed to let Normani know. Camila made her way to the bed, using her fingers to lift Normani's chin and she leaned down to kiss her girlfriend's lips softly.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful I think you are?" Camila asked once their lips separated, only about a centimeter of space between them.

Normani hummed softly as she nodded her head before looking at Camila, "You tell me everyday."

"I never get tired of saying it, baby. You're beautiful inside and out. The most beautiful woman on Earth."

"Have you even looked in a mirror?" Normani teased softly, but before Camila could argue Normani had closed the little bit distance between them, her lips capturing Camila's in a heated kiss. Camila hummed softly against Normani's lips, shifting a bit to climb into the bed.

Normani wasted no time in tilting her head back, her hands grabbing Camila's waist to pull her girlfriend into her lap. Camila laughed against Normani's lips as she placed her legs on either side of Normani's, "In such a rush today, baby," Camila teased as she pulled away from Normani's lips to trail her lips against Normani's jawline to her neck.