4.

Normani sighed as she sat down in the small cafe, awaiting Ally's arrival. She glanced down at her phone nervously to check the time, and a smile took over her features at the sight of Camila's contact name. She quickly opened the message.

My Mila💕🍌: Can you tell I'm bored yet?

She had sent alongside a photo of herself, that brought a smile to Normani's features. She laughed softly as she rolled her eyes playfully before picking up her phone to respond.

 She laughed softly as she rolled her eyes playfully before picking up her phone to respond

My Manibear: Shouldn't you be rehearsing or something right now?

My Mila: I'm tired and bored, and I've been rehearsing since 8am, I deserve a break
My Mila: Anyways, what are you doing? Can I call you? 👀

My Manibear: Not right now, meeting with a friend of mine. But I'm free later if you want🥺💕

My Mila: okay! No worries, have fun with your friend and we'll talk later💕

My Manibear: Okay, Mila, talk to you later💕

Normani sighed as she set her phone down just as Ally had entered the care and approached the table, "Mani!" Ally waved excitedly. Normani grinned at the sight of the tiny Mexican and she stood up and opened her arms to hug Ally tightly.

"Hey, Ally, I missed you," Normani said and Ally laughed softly as she pulled away from the hug.

"I've missed you too," Ally said as she took a seat.
Normani took one across from her and slid the Hot Chocolate she ordered for Ally towards the woman, "Thanks, girl. So what did you want to talk to me about?" Ally asked, getting straight to the point.

Yeah, Ally Brooke Hernandez, may possibly be the sweetest woman Normani's ever met in her 22 years of life, but she was also never one to beat around the bush. She was always blunt and straight to the point. That was something Normani admired about Ally. She wished she could be that bold.

"Um, well, its about," Normani frowned softly as she toyed with the bracelet around her wrist.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Ally asked quickly, and Normani's head snapped up to look at Ally, her eyes widening in shock.

"What? No. What the hell?"

"Then whatever it is, it can't be that bad. You know you can talk to me, Mani," Ally assured as she reached across the table to stop Nomani's hand from spinning the bracelet around her wrist.

"Right, well um, I talked to Camila," Normani mumbled softly, and Ally quirked an eyebrow silently waiting for Normani to continue. Normani took a deep breath before she lifted her gaze completely to look at Ally, "A few weeks ago, I learned that one of her stops while on tour was Houston. So I booked the tickets to her show, and I went and then I snuck into her dressing room. And I talked to her, and we're friends again."