10.

The date ended smoothly with both women smiling the entire time as Camila walked Normani to her door. Neither of them could stop the grin that was on their features as they turned to look at one another.

"Thank you for tonight, Mila. It was really fun," Normani said with a small grin as she looked at the Cuban girl standing across from her.

"Anytime, Mani. Just wait until you see what I have planned for the second date," Camila grinned at Normani.

"No no no, second date is mine. You can have the third," Normani huffed playfully causing Camila to laugh.

"Okay okay, I'll take the third date and you can have the second."

"Thank you," Normani grinned and Camila smiled because Normani's smile never failed to make Camila smile after a few seconds of silence Normani spoke again, "So, I'm gonna get my overnight bag packed and then I'll meet you at yours in like two hours?"

"Sounds good, babe," Camila grinned with a nod of her head, "Gives me time to straighten up since I've barely set foot in my place in the last few months."

"It can't be that bad since you haven't set foot in your house in the last few months," Normani laughed softly.

"Right, well," Camila's cheeks turned a bit red, "I may have made a mess while searching for something to wear."

Normani laughed as she shook her head, "I'll see you in two hours," Normani smiled as she leaned towards Camila, Camila doing the same to close the distance between them.

Just as their lips were about to meet, Normani's front door opened and Dinah was standing there with a grin, causing both girls to jump away quickly, "Where we headed in two hours?" She asked

"Well, Camila and I were planning on heading to her place," Normani said with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Great! Count me in too. It's been forever since we've all had a sleepover," Dinah grinned at Normani and Camila hopefully.

Neither Normani nor Camila had the heart to tell Dinah that she hadn't been invited. Especially with the way the Polynesian looked at Camila with a hopeful look in her eyes with slight fear hidden within them, as if the mere thought of Camila saying no would wreck her spirit.

"Well okay then," Camila laughed as she shook her head, "I might as well give Ally a call too and see if she's free tonight ."

"Great idea," Dinah grinned, "I don't want to seem like the third wheel."

Normani rolled her eyes again and Camila laughed as she looked at the two women, "I guess I'll see you guys in two hours."

"Yep! You will," Dinah grinned before she grabbed Normani's arm, "See ya Mila!" She waved before she dragged Normani into the house and shut the door on a giggling Camila.

Once the door was closed and Dinah spun Normani around, "Spill it, girl."

"DJ, no one can ever say Camila Cabello isn't the most romantic human on the fucking planet," Normani smiled softly as she bit her lower lip, shaking her head silently.

"What did she do? Tell me, girl!" Dinah whined as she shook Normani's shoulders, "You look like a lovesick puppy right now. Bitch, if you don't spill the fucking tea."

Normani rolled her eyes and pushed Dinah's hands off of her shoulders because if Dinah shook her any harder, she was sure she was gonna throw up, "Well, it all started when she drove us to the beach..." Normani gave Dinah the full details of her and Camila's date as she made her way towards her room to pack her overnight bag, her smile never leaving as she relayed the events of the date.