17.

Camila, Lauren, and Dinah were sitting in Camila's kitchen, talking about plans to get Camila new manager. Lauren and Camila were sitting at the table while Dinah was making herself a sandwich at the counter.

"You could always talk to Larry," Dinah offered as she looked up at Camila from where she was making her sandwich, "I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take you on, Mila."

"Dinah's right," Lauren nodded her head in agreement, "And Larry doesn't meddle in our personal lives."

"I guess I could talk to Larry, but I want to see if I have other options first, ya know?" Camila said as she looked at her best friends, and Lauren nodded her head.

"Understandable," Lauren agreed, "If you want to meet with Larry, just let me know. We can get you a meeting."

"Thanks, Lo," Camila smiled gratefully at her best friend. Lauren merely nodded before she returned to looking at her phone.

"Um, Camila," Dinah spoke up from her place at the counter, "Why are there a pair of panties in your silverware drawer?"

"What?" Camila's head snapped up and her eyes widened when she saw Dinah holding up a red pair of laced panties. She instantly jumped to her feet and snatched the underwear from Dinah, "They're not mine, they're Mani's."

"That still doesn't answer my question," Dinah said as she looked at her best friend. Camila's blush was telling and Dinah's eyes widened comically, "Ewww! Y'all fucked in the kitchen?! Please tell me you bleached the counter off," Dinah whined, "I make my sandwiches in here!"

"First of all, this is my house so you don't get to tell me how to live in my house," Camila started, "If you want to make sandwiches so badly, go do it at your own house."

"That's just nasty," Dinah shook her head as she moved the ingredients to make her sandwich to the other counter. Lauren laughed as she shook her head silently.

"You act as if you never had kitchen sex before, Dinah Jane. I can vaguely recall a time when you were spread out on a counter top with m-,"

"Lauren!" Dinah quickly interrupted the green eyed Cuban, whose eyes widened in horror.

Camila glanced between her two best friends, one of them glaring harshly at the other, while the other was blushing, her head dipped down as she shook her head, facepalming herself. It took a solid minute before Camila's eyes widened in realization, "Oh my fucking god. You two are fucking!"

"Now why did you have to go and say it like that?" Dinah groaned as she tilted her head back, running a hand down the side of her face in frustration.

"When did this start? How did it happen? Tell me everything!" Camila insisted as she sat down on a stool near her island counter. This was payback for all the times Dinah included herself into Camila's business.

"I think I hear my mother calling me," Dinah said as she dropped the knife she was using to cut her sandwich onto the counter, grabbing the sandwich and leaving the kitchen quickly.

"Um, I think I forgot to vacuum my kitchen," Lauren mumbled as she jumped to her feet, grabbing her cellphone following after Dinah.

"Your kitchen floor has hardwood flooring, Jauregui! If y'all fuck again, please don't do it in the driveway! I don't want to hear a noise complaint from the neighbors!" Camila called out to her friends, laughing softly as she heard her front door slam shut.

Normani rounded the corner, wearing her work out clothes, her dufflebag hanging from her shoulders. Her brows knitted in confusion, "Why the hell did Dinah and Lauren run out of here like the place was on fire?"